Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Old Iron #348350 Tue Aug 14 2012 09:53 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'm not a Brand smoker, so have thought about collecting empty packs of cigs of what I have burnt!
Sure, I have thought about quitting but then I'd have something else to worry about dieing from!
[Younger brother had/has heart problems, Never Smoked,
Older brother has Leukemia, Never Smoked]

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Dick Bennett #348482 Tue Aug 14 2012 05:07 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Maps, want to add to your list

Table top telephones, record players (tho I hear they are coming back) older model vacumn cleaners and televisions, telephone booths, wall pay phones, electric type writers, recording devices (tape recorders, vcr's) cassette tap players, slide projectors, books, atlases, whistling tea pots, popcorn poppers...

Oh and automobile wax brands. C'mon, with todays paint jobs, how many of you non-classic car/hot rod people wax your automobiles any more?

Last edited by Nicole; Tue Aug 14 2012 05:11 PM. Reason: sorry, keep thinkin' of stuff!
Nicole #348606 Wed Aug 15 2012 05:50 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Interesting additions. In addition to road maps, I also collect postcards and small petro (pencils, yardsticks, etc.) I also pick up sewing items, but I do use them (cheaper at estate sales). Wonder if I shouldn't? No-one sews much anymore.
I've wondered about the insulated coffee mugs that C-stores and gas stations sell and allow cheap refills. Anyone collect these?

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Could you imagine telling the gas station attendant back in the 40's that " someday that empty oil can will bring over 100 dollars. " They'd have hauled you away.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved