Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Also...bear in mind that Ande Rooney did a ton of round airline porcelain signs and then discontinued them slowly as they realized they weren't going to sell.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I have a bunch of the Andy Rooney airplane signs including Fronteir, Piedmont, US Airways, United, etc and come to think of it, they all have vintage airplane logos on them. I'll have to dig them out and atke a closer look.

------------------
Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Habor, Indian, Powerlube, Beacon, Sinclar Aircraft

Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Harbor, Indian Motorcycle, Powerlube, Beacon, Michelin, Conoco MM
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
I have a bunch of old inventory also, and many look just about like this, but none in this logo. The funny thing is, that sometimes I'll find an old Rooney sign, in their wrapper & sticker, and I'll call them to see if I can order more. They will often say, "We've never made that sign". When in actuality, the person you are speaking to has only worked there for 6 months. They are NOT to be taken at their word for what they have or have not produced, believe me, I deal with them nearly daily.

C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
If someone had a collection of the old Rooney catalogs, it may show up in one of those.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved