Next Thread
Print Thread
#35323 Thu May 15 2003 09:06 AM
W
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
W
well were all loaded and hooked up can't wait to get to cheeses going to be good this year good weather planned cheese fire up the bbq everybody come on down see you all there dave

------------------
dave

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
My Buddy Steve showed at my place at about 7:30 last night with his trailer, he had his two pumps loaded already, he was walking kinda funny, I asked if he was alright, he said ya I think so, come to find out while loading the Bennett 656 he sliped on the ramp and the pump fell on him pinning him to the ramp nobody around to help, he finally rolled the pump off after laying there for awhile, broke the add glass out of the pump that was it,his shoulder neck and his head were real sore,so much for doing it your self. he says he'll still be at the show, Gas heads are bullheaded I guess, so I'll finish loading tonight, be on the road early friday , My buddy Steve will get to the show later in the afternoon , My guess is he's not feeling to good this morning, But were still going!! Gas Geeks and Gas Heads Forever.

Chris Holt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Ta'hell with the body, are you sure the Pump is O.K. !!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Bruises and dents stink - I hope everyone (pump and Steve) are fine - Cheese will give him some of that delish BBQ and thatll make him feel all betta ...HUH Cheese.
Have fun Gas Geeks Viva la Petro towers
---------------------------------------------
Hubba

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved