Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
D
I'm sure most of you know who the World of Outlaws are what you probably didn't know is Vic's sponsors a local Winged 410 Sprint car driven by Travis Jacobson The Outlaws were here on the Western Swing this past weekend Travis finished 6th on Friday Night and Won the Saturday Night Main Event Saturday Night Race Report Needless to say everyone here at Vic's and local race fans were excited to say the least!

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I follow the WOO up here in the north...great run and congrats!

Daryl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Congrats Don!!!!

***Wanted*** Always looking for Oilzum, Kunz, and Husky Cans, Signs and Smalls.
D
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
D
Travis and the car are off to Chico California for 3 nights of racing at the Gold Cup. Not sure yet if the car and trailer will be going on down to Calistoga and Antioch as Travis may have to come back home for his regular job like the rest of us poor slaves that do not get to go. Thanks guys for the positive comments.

Last edited by Don Beaver; Thu Sep 06 2012 11:41 AM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Sponsoring a car is Worse than owning a BOAT! At least w/ a Boat it can do other things besides running in Ovals/Circles. Ryan made his last boat FLY [he hadn't mastered SOFT landing it through!]. Costly LOL

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Oh.. Tell em they got to come to Antioch,I can't wait!! Congrats don!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
That's doing something. Look forward to seeing him at Eldora in the future. ;;;;;;;;;;Ron Lease

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Congrats Don !
p.s.
hope you make that trip out here to NoDak someday.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
Oh.. Tell em they got to come to Antioch,I can't wait!! Congrats don!

That's Antioch, CA ! smile

D
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
D
The trip South did not pan out as well as hoped broke a rocker arm in Lebanon Oregon during hot laps Any car with over 900 H.P. and weighs less than 1400 lbs with the driver in the car is bound to have problems. Finished 18th in the A Main at Antioch Speedway, 11th in the A main at Calistoga Speedway. The car owner has 2 cars and hired Jac Haudenschild The "Wild Child" to drive the second car on the western swing no main event wins for him but he placed well in a couple of the races. Ron I hope to get out to Eldora this coming year If I do I will get ahold of you to meet up at the races. Went to Knoxville for the nationals a couple of years ago and had a GREAT time there. Roger I have promised a visit to Minot for years and I will come through in the next year or 2 maybe we can get together and go to some sprint car racing in Minot. Dick we are a MINOR sponsor compared to some of the other sponsors of the car, Wish we could afford our own race car and team but that is a dream that will probably never happen. Thanks again guys for the positive input!

Last edited by Don Beaver; Thu Oct 04 2012 10:42 PM.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved