Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#360889 Fri Oct 05 2012 07:52 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I have been a member here for almost one year now. I have made a few friends, got a lot of questions answered about pumps and such. I appreciate everyone's help during this time. Below is a mock up of the south wall of our garage on the museum grounds as I hope it will look like in the near future. The centerpiece of course is our newly acquired Wayne mode 615 visible pump which will be painted in Flying A lime green and red colors. The other two walls will be done with the other stations we had in West Jordan. Any comments or ideas would be nice. The oil cans on the stand will be different 1 or 2 from each station which included Vico/PeP88, Utoco, Amoco,American, Covey, Sinclair,Conoco,Frontier and Husky. The only items I don't have are the two globes, the Veedol curb sign and the can to the left of the pump. Colors are not carved in stone but want to reflect history of the station from the 1920's to 1960. The neon Gas sign I am having made from a reproduction sign from on Ebay.
Thanks again
WJCurator Utahbob

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Certainly eye catching ...................... Ed Shaver

see ya on the road folks !
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
looking good bob!!! the 615 will look great in associated colors...txs alan

Big Al`s Garage
Always looking for::
Veedol-Tydol-Tidex-Cycol-Tycol.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Well planned and thought out display.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
well thought out.. cool

RANDY
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thank you for your comments. I have certainly learned from the best. This site is the best place to hang out to share and learn. Sincerely your young patawan
WJCurator Utahbob

B
B
morning bob, i saw your post on oldgas nice job. is the museum open to the public? iwill be visiting my son in west jordan next month. woulld like to stop by and say hi.THANKS DAN

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Very nice.You mentioned coming on up to 50's and maybe 60.With that in mind,you might want to consider a couple of pump island things in one of your displays;a wringer barrel and paper towel dispenser for cleaning windshields,a coiled up air hose wirh a hanging pressure gauge and a water hose with the old handle.They were all there in most stations around here in late 50's and coming on up.Best of luck.

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks for your suggestions Old Iron, they are appreciated. I do hope to find the items you mentioned. Hopefully they will appear some time down the line. Thanks. WJcurator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved