Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
Hello, this is my first post on your very interesting site !!
The reason I arrived here is I was searching for information on a Mobiloil Gargoyle display shelf unit I came into. If anyone can relay any info I would really appreciate it.
I have the most amateur eye possible but can see that the shelf is in very used condition with wood replacement shelves and appearing to be missing a top advertising sign or something. Of course the back is nailed on wood slats. It is 58-3/4" tall, 22-1/4" wide, and 12" deep. The graphics on one side are much better than the other.
It was found in an out-building on a farm in Northern Illinois. A 91 year old farmer had it in use until his recent passing.
Thanks for any info. I am trying to post pix but am not having any luck, keeps saying file size is limited. Any tips would be appreciated. John

Last edited by irnwrkr1; Fri Dec 07 2012 04:31 PM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
John, send the image(s) to rain3482001@yahoo.com and I will see if I can't help you out.... I would like to see what you have...

Also, you might want to try posting images in the "Testing Forum"... That's what I did when I first came to Oldgas, I personally used Imageshack as a image host... It autocratically re-sizes an image into a size that will work here...

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Here are some photos of John's cabinet... Personally even though I collect Tide Water-Associated items... This is a cabinet, I would like to own!....

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
I
OP Offline
I
Thanks very much For uploading the photos Bob!! Very Kind of you.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved