Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
So,

I am at work and I got a phone call from a co-worker who told me that before xmas, he and his brother had been cleaning out his mom's basement and they came across 11 full oil cans up in the rafters. He told his brother that a guy at work he knows (ME!) liked cans and he wanted to take one to show me to see if i wanted them all, but up until today had forgotten that he even had the can in the back of his truck and because we missed each other at work over the holidays, it slipped his mind altogether. So............i ask him what is on the can. He pulls over, gets it from the back, and tells me it says "FREEDOM" on it like the other ones did. Anyway, he tells me that because he had forgotten to see me, that his brother had sold the other 10 for he thinks around $50 each, tired of waiting for him to get ahold of me. Anyway, he brings in the can today and at least I got one and with my less than stellar trackrecord of buying "FREEDOM" stuff, at least I am thrilled I got one and it is real!! lol. I hope someone on here got the other 10, but if so, dont tell me! lol. Oh, forgot the pic of the can!!

freedom1.jpg
Last edited by mrcavalcade; Mon Jan 07 2013 06:24 PM.

Looking for early valvoline, freedom-valvoline, franklin pa items, Galena

KEVIN
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
The true definition of bittersweet. At least you got 1 !

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
So where did you hide the body? (your friend) LOL……... Nice that he had one with him and you got it!

Rare pumps, Chevrolet items, Goldon Tip Gasoline, Marathon (running man)
Cell # 1-502-396-3435 email lowright@aol.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved