Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#387657 - Mon Jan 21 2013 04:50 PM Does someone have a picture of a BOwser 310 nozzle
Craig Osbeck Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: Portland Oregon
Anybody have a picture of a correct nozzle for this pump? I may have the nozzle but just need to know what should be.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#387709 - Mon Jan 21 2013 06:58 PM Re: Does someone have a picture of a BOwser 310 nozzle [Re: Craig Osbeck]
Jack Sim Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA

#387717 - Mon Jan 21 2013 07:19 PM Re: Does someone have a picture of a BOwser 310 nozzle [Re: Jack Sim]
Veteran Member

Jack:
I saw that on your website but did not know if the nozzle was suppose to rest on its mount sideways of through the way in the drawing. Would the nozzle then go up inside the side cover mount then?
Thanks

#387727 - Mon Jan 21 2013 07:57 PM Re: Does someone have a picture of a BOwser 310 nozzle [Re: Craig Osbeck]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
Here is mine Craig.

Attachments
BOWSER 310 Nozzel.jpg

#387771 - Mon Jan 21 2013 09:02 PM Re: Does someone have a picture of a BOwser 310 nozzle [Re: Dick Bennett]
Veteran Member

Yes, that is the one that Jack also shows and the other photo I got. Yours is also a good close up, and it looks like the nozzle is flex. You would have to be careful not to scratch the paint though when putting the nozzle back in. My nozzle end I believe is just to long.
Thanks Craig

#387788 - Mon Jan 21 2013 09:56 PM Re: Does someone have a picture of a BOwser 310 nozzle [Re: Craig Osbeck]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
Originally Posted By: Craig Osbeck
Yes, that is the one that Jack also shows and the other photo I got. Yours is also a good close up, and it looks like the nozzle is flex. You would have to be careful not to scratch the paint though when putting the nozzle back in. My nozzle end I believe is just to long.
Thanks Craig

You'd have had more complaints IF it had been too short!

Un-solder/un-screw flex from body & shorten to desired length, then re-attach.

#388937 - Sat Jan 26 2013 07:07 AM Re: Does someone have a picture of a BOwser 310 nozzle [Re: Dick Bennett]
Veteran Member

Shorten it and it works great, thanks all.

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved