Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#39348 Wed Nov 17 2004 02:45 PM
J
OP Offline
J
I have a working, restored Eco Air Meter model 98 on a pedestal that I want to hook up to a compressor. I don't know a lot about this kind of stuff but was wondering if there is any type/size/brand compressor that is recommended?
Does anyone have a working Eco Air Meter that is currently hooked up to a compressor? If so, I would REALLY appreciate any info you could give me on the size/brand/horsepower, etc, compressor that you are using.
thanks!

Joe68StPete
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#39349 Wed Nov 17 2004 08:06 PM
J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
I have a functional eco air meter on my island. I hard plumbed a line to the inside of my shop and installed a coupling to attach my air hose to supply the eco. I am using a Campbell-hausfield 5hp 60 gallon in my shop. I am using this only because thats my air supply. Any compressor with a reasonable CFM that is capable of airing up a tire should be suitable to suppy your Eco.

#39350 Wed Nov 17 2004 08:12 PM
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
I have the same set up as Jeff and it works fine. The smaller the compressor the more you have to listen to it cycle, so bigger (capacity) is usually better. Compared to air tools, tires don't require that much PSI.

------------------
C Cragg
www.poormansmuseum.com

[This message has been edited by the poor mans museum (edited 11-17-2004).]

C Cragg

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved