Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Hey everyone, Ill bet indianrefining will be able to help me with this one but any info is appreciated. Is Texaco going out of business? I live down here in houston and all of our texaco stations are boarded up. I called a buddy in Austin and Dallas and they both say the same is happening in their area.This seems to have come about rather suddenly and I was wondering if it was a take over form Shell since they seem to be useing the same credit cards and seem to be doing the merge as Exxon-Mobil did some years back. Anyways thanks for any input and merry christmas. santas got a big shiny pump in his bag for me Im shure of it.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Good morning Ryan , the texaco stations in California are all changeing to Chevrons ,

D
D
Texaco in Washington are all going to Shell Gas stations

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
All Texacos will be rebranded by the end of 2004.Shell holds the rights to the Texaco name until then.After 2004 the Texaco name reverts to Chevron.What they will do with it,who knows?Hopefully it will be brought back as maybe a secondary brand.I hate to see it go away,all the Texacos in Texas are in the process of being rebranded now.

Bobby

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved