Next Thread
Print Thread
#396170 Thu Feb 21 2013 05:11 PM
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
I got in on the Shamrock items that Cosdencop posted on here well over 2 months ago, probably closer to three now. Took me a couple weeks to obtain a money order as he excepted no other form of payment. I paid and waited to receive my cans. I got them on Dec. 5th and 15 of 18 cans were damaged during shipment. He wrapped them in newspaper and did not use any packing at all. If you have sent or received anything, common sense will tell you that full oil cans are going to bounce around in an oversized box.

Anyhow, I messaged him on Dec. 5th telling him about this shipment. No reply for 22 days. Jump forward to January 10th to the last time he replied to my message telling me he can't figure out how to process a insurance claim through the post office. I bet if it was his property he could figure it out.

Well I messaged him again, stating that I feel that I have been more than reasonable in this situation waiting on my money. We are now talking 90 days since the start of the transaction. I have even obtained his phone number through Oldgas and called him, with no luck. So here it is, as I do not know what else I can do except warn everyone on here that Cosdencop has turned out to be a Cosdencrook.

I'm sure many people have dealt with him and he treated them right, but for some reason or another he chose to screw me. So if you see Wayne, tell him I said thanks. . .and I wouldn't do any business with him if I were you.

Last edited by chadrock00; Thu Feb 21 2013 05:12 PM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Took me 30 seconds to find the claim link. https://www.usps.com/manage/file-insurance-claims.htm

Dennis Leith / Always looking for unusual Gilmore Oil Company items and Automobilia Displays
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Bad deal all around.Damaged stuff , his reputation and your having to fight for your money make for a bad ordeal for all.Hope he comes clean and appologizes for his wrongs and makes you whole.Good luck and bad on him for his actions and lack of same after the sale.

Last edited by buzzy56; Thu Feb 21 2013 06:46 PM.

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
If package was insured through post office and you have tag on it you can claim it through your post office. I actually did it online USPS and was paid within two weeks.

N
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
N
Sorry to hear. Hope he sends you a refund soon.

C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
Still no refund, but I have had three others on here contact me and tell me he has done them wrong as well. Made up with two of them and left the other two hanging in the wind. Oh, well. . what comes around goes around.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved