Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#400590 Mon Mar 11 2013 10:50 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Hi gang. My name is Doc and I just bought a Gasboy 390. Really nice shape and great porcelain.
I have a Nissan Leaf, which is an all electric car(no gas engine at all)and I am going to remove all the gas components from the pump and install an electric charger for the Leaf in the pump. The vehicle plug looks like a gas nozzle and that's where I got the idea. I will send pics. of the progress. BTW, I will have all the gas components for sale if anyone is interested.

If anyone has pics. of this pump with the housing removed, I would like to see them as my pump is being shipped and I would like to see what the inside looks like. Thanks in advance.
Doc

Last edited by Doc Paul; Mon Mar 11 2013 10:53 AM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
Not much to these....just a small pump and motor on a shelf. Not a lot of room in depth. Maybe 10 inches? I restored a Bowser 585c for a guy in Nashville years ago for this same purpose. Good luck. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I don't do PMs, send me your email address. I have three pieces of literature for your 390.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
D
OP Offline
D
Thanks Jim. Email address has been sent to your email box.
Doc

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved