Next Thread
Print Thread
#402615 Mon Mar 18 2013 09:24 PM
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
Just wanted to say thanks to one of the many old gas members that we have here in the western states and Canada. Jim Young has made two trips to my home now and I have been lucky enough to have this guy help me with things that I need parts for. Maybe just me, but there seems to be a lot of guys up in Washington, Oregon, and Canada that have been very helpful with pictures, time, and advise. I cannot leave out the many other people who have also helped with parts from far away some of whom I will probably never meet. And yes there is Mr. Texas Gas pump parts also whom has been very helpful with his emails and parts. Thanks all, and hopefully see some of you at Portland.

Craig
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
H
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
H
It is great to hear of your positive experiences with fellow members. I am new at reaching out and asking for help and wanting to meet other collectors. I have spent years just doing my own thing and trying to figure it all out on my own. After recently joining a couple classic auto internet groups I felt the comradery among members and how quick and easy things can be when you have help from those who have done it before.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Craig, don't forget to give yourself a pat on the back as well. You're a good guy to deal with...I still find it hard to believe that you were able to ship those two Tokheim 300 doors for less then $30.00.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have found many on here that are wonderful and very helpful and I PM'd 2 of the local members and they stopped by my shoppe and I had a great time meeting and talking with them! I had to rush out to go to a appt this last friday when Jerry stopped by but hopefully he will stop in again. He has the Tokhiem 39 short, and Ryan has a beautiful B&D visible that is far superior to mine,, at the moment! This hobby is very fun and filled with great people.
Your always welcome to stop by if your ever in my neck of the woods!

Last edited by Man-Cave-Shoppe; Mon Mar 18 2013 10:13 PM.

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved