Next Thread
Print Thread
#402332 Sun Mar 17 2013 08:11 PM
R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
Looking for a 24in round sinclair sign for a lollipop stand tex me pics and price to 5135436656 or call me thanks

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
There were several different 24 inch Sinclair signs. The HC logo, the bars logo for oils and gasoline, a couple different Opalines and a Pennsylvania. The thing you should be aware of is there were also a couple different curb sign bases also. Some had the base and the upright pipe with a ring to hold the sign that was made out of bent pipe. There were four tabs that held the sign to the ring. Another kind had the base and upright pipe with a trough looking thing to hold the sign. Here is where you need to be careful. If you have a base set up for the four tabs and you get a sign with only two mounting holes, it will not work. Or if you have a base with the trough set up and get a sign with the four mounting holes the spacing may be off. You may want to post a picture of your base to help make sure the sign you get will work in it

US Air Force Retired, 1981-2007
R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
Thanks for the reply my base says sinclair oils and it has the 4 mounting tabs im up for any of the signs as long as they work...

R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
Ttt

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved