Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#420853 - Thu Jun 06 2013 10:00 PM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: hemistudegasser]
tetraethyl Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Ardmore, Oklahoma
I am still out to Alan. Sorry friend. I guess we both keep trying to contact him. If I here anything I will let you know.
Mike

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#420878 - Thu Jun 06 2013 11:26 PM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: tetraethyl]
Shotzy13 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: North Carolina
https://www.facebook.com/#!/seth.petronis

#420899 - Fri Jun 07 2013 06:40 AM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: Shotzy13]
texacokie Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: Shotzy13
https://www.facebook.com/#!/seth.petronis

HAHA....busted...good job!

#420954 - Fri Jun 07 2013 12:06 PM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: texacokie]
Big B1 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Long Island N.Y.
It says there is a guy named Seth Petronis that owns Whispering pines Painting in Milford NY Call this number 1 607 286 9422 might want to try giving him a call. You could always track him down through town records and get address and pay him a visit in person. You could also enter him into the Brick of the month club(one of my favorites) Found a number that might be his home # (607)286-4013 Last Known address 3697 State Hwy.28 Milford NY 13807-1108 Oh and CANMAN name Christal Cornwell is his wife. I hate when people SCREW others over.

Hope this helps

Edited by Big B1 (Fri Jun 07 2013 12:43 PM)
Edit Reason: more information

#424653 - Sat Jun 22 2013 11:40 PM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: Big B1]
canman Offline

Loc: NY
that's my husband.......you need to contact him through email essogasoil@yahoo.com......he has and has not had anyway of contacting you guys as he is banned from oldgas.....He wants to finish the transcitions but has no info....AND YES OUR DAIUGHTER HAD A CANCEROUS THYROID REMOVED....Hate to disappoint but mu husband is not a scammer

#424679 - Sun Jun 23 2013 06:25 AM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: canman]
KZ1000 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Mass
You should read this thread from start to end again and read for yourself what your husband wrote. He is what he is.

#424689 - Sun Jun 23 2013 06:59 AM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: KZ1000]
DCpate Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Norman, OK
Jeeez

Cancer or no, you guys oughta feel terrible for not following through with your transactions. And calling yourself Can-MAN when yr a female?

Sorry Mike, you got mixed up with some bozos... This site has so many clowns nowadays it it's like a demented circus...

PS: Mike got yr message about Pate, texted you and didn't get a response. Let me know if your cell # has changed via PM.

#424693 - Sun Jun 23 2013 07:08 AM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: DCpate]
tomzcollectiblez Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: La Porte, In
I didnt buy anything from him or you or whomever is really behind the essogal or canman name, BUT you truly need to complete your transanctions!
I fully respect you had a family emergency, BUT you have time get on here and defend things so its definately time to MAKE time and complete the transactions you've been paid for or promised!
To bring added legal troubles to your family after such a hardship would be foolish BUT of your OWN doing! Get er done!!!!!
My prayers go out for your daughter.

Edited by tomzcollectiblez (Sun Jun 23 2013 07:09 AM)
Edit Reason: reality check :)

#424696 - Sun Jun 23 2013 07:20 AM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: DCpate]
Oldgas Moderator Offline

Loc: Jefferson County, Mo, USA
From March, 2013:
Originally Posted By: canman
I know his daughter(young) has been battling cancer so he doesn't get to check in very often... friend of mine, good guy

essogasoil is on limited privileges status on this forum for not completing several paid purchases with members and for not responding to their many emails and PM messages.

#424699 - Sun Jun 23 2013 07:44 AM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: Oldgas Moderator]
essogasoil Offline

Loc: Otsego County NY
I HAVE NO WAY OF CONTACTING ANYONE.......PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME @ 1-607-286-4013 OR EMAIL ME essogasoil@yahoo.com..You guys have this all wrong

#424708 - Sun Jun 23 2013 08:34 AM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: Oldgas Moderator]
archer2 Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Marshall Va USA
It looks like you just got married, congrats!

#424719 - Sun Jun 23 2013 09:11 AM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: archer2]
bmclemore Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Down in Mississippi
Email sent to essogasoil@yahoo.com

Hope we can resolve all issues.

#424826 - Sun Jun 23 2013 04:07 PM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: bmclemore]
Dave's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Abbotsford, British Columbia, ...
I posted the following in another thread not realizing this matter was being addressed in this thread.

I want to start out by saying that, I am saddened when I read about anyone's medical challenges. I am equally angered when I feel that someone may be, being less than candid. No one likes being snowed.

Actions speak louder than words. Questions that beg to be addressed in my mind are:

A) Why both spouses need to be registered on this site in separate accounts? Why a female with no intentions to mislead anyone would pick "canman" as her handle?

B) Why you would identify yourself as a friend when in fact you are his wife.

C) Why would anyone believe anything posted by either one of you.

You two can only blame yourselves for the response you have received from the members who have been treated less than fairly by the two of you.

Bear in mind that people are judged for their actions and not their intentions. Thus far your actions can only be viewed as being suspicious in nature.

I am not owed anything by anyone, these are just my thoughts on a drama that I have had to bear witness to by the public posts made.

#424832 - Sun Jun 23 2013 04:20 PM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: Dave's Garage]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
IMO,
It is the 2 of YOU that should be Contacting the members that have TRIED UN-Successfully to maintain contact.

Registered Members can click on a Users Name & Profile to Obtain Contact Info. [Phone #/PM/email, IF LISTED], BEFORE either of you were placed on LIMITED ACCESS.

canman was Last Online: 06-23-2013 10:04 AM
essogasoil was Last Online:06-23-2013 02:45 PM

Edited by Dick Bennett (Sun Jun 23 2013 04:52 PM)

#459353 - Thu Aug 29 2013 10:24 PM Re: does anyone know essogasoil? [Re: Dick Bennett]
man.fats Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: manassas,va. u.s.a
FINALLY GOT HOLD OF THIS GUY LAST FRIDAY, SAID HE LOST ALL MY CONTACT INFO, SO I GAVE IT TO HIM, AGAIN, SAID HE WOULD CALL ME NEXT DAY WITH SHIPPING CONFIRMATION, nothing, CANNOT BELIEVE HE DID THIS TO US. DOES ANYONE KNOW HIS ADDRESS? THANKS GUYS FOR ANY HELP!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved