Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#416155 Wed May 15 2013 02:23 PM
D
OP Offline
D
I need a few gulf parts. These are odd ones. I need (3) three each see picture. Or, if anyone knows where I can obtain the parts, how to make the parts or use something else.

Thanks
davidwski

Gulf_door_parts_2.GIF
these are the parts I need to finish the pumps

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
When ever I am faced with needing stuff that isn't readily available, I usually figure how to make them? These don't look too difficult? Part of the challenge is discovering you own inner ability to overcome a small bump in the road. I notice that a lot of guys come onto this site asking for all the tricks that the older restorer's have learned by trial and error. Do it yourself and you'll appreciate your results more. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...the one on the left could probably be made from small PVC pipe and a plastic washer...it's just a riser to hold the panel off of the frame, and isn't seen when installed...

...these are the most fragile items on these old Gulf pumps, and are always in bad shape...seems like there would be enough of a market to reproduce them?...

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved