Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#416456 - Thu May 16 2013 10:47 PM Re: Opinion Poll: Who is the top priority buyer? [Re: Dick Bennett]
pumpingethyl Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Downey , CA
Originally Posted By: Dick Bennett

Some times it's fun being a Dick!
LMAO Db, you have had a lot of years to practice! And perfected it quite nicely I might add. LMAO

Edited by pumpingethyl (Thu May 16 2013 10:50 PM)

Support Oldgas.com with bids from here
#416462 - Thu May 16 2013 11:10 PM Re: Opinion Poll: Who is the top priority buyer? [Re: Dick Bennett]
Signs&Neons Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Midwest
Great story Dick, a friend did that same thing once at a show with a Pepsi clock.....stomped it flat! Priceless!!

#417852 - Fri May 24 2013 05:44 AM Re: Opinion Poll: Who is the top priority buyer? [Re: Dick Bennett]
Maxgas Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Augusta, Maine, USA
Go Dick! I love it.

#425723 - Wed Jun 26 2013 11:37 PM Re: Opinion Poll: Who is the top priority buyer? [Re: Dave Richey]
hri_2008 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: .
Originally Posted By: Dave Richey
Seller's choice. Hands down. His item, his decision.

I agree with Dave. I make the choice. Here in person I mostly sell to the new guy or person with a smaller collection. I prefer to help them out as I am very much a small fish in the big sea also. My collection and income are small and I like to help others in the same boat. Screw the big time collectors that think they can buy anything they want from me.

#425750 - Thu Jun 27 2013 08:01 AM Re: Opinion Poll: Who is the top priority buyer? [Re: Dick Bennett]
Happy Birthday BryceG Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Peoria, IL
Originally Posted By: Dick Bennett
"consensus that sellers will sell to whoever they want"
LOL. I have Told SEVERAL they can't afford something that I'm selling, whether it was at a Bash or a Swap Meet.
Their Attitude/LOW BALL offer & I refuse to sell the item[s].
Once I was offered $3 for a qt can marked @ $5. As the guy set the can down & reached for his wallet, I STOMPED the can. OK, NOW it's worth $3.
Some times it's fun being a Dick!

Can I recommend getting a GoPro video camera and start recording this kind of stuff... I might even pay to see that! would love to see that reaction

See some of my collection & Items for sale...
www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Oldgas 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved