Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#416299 Thu May 16 2013 07:42 AM
K
KenG Offline OP
OP Offline
K

I have recently purchased a Fry Model 117 and I want to restore it back as original as possible. I believe that the pump nozzle was a Morrison 126-B and it was connected to some kind of release valve at the tank. I am looking to findout the exact configuration of these parts and then see if anyone might have these particular pieces. Thanks,

L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Welcome to Oldgas. Go to gaspump heaven web site. then go to fry parts. They carry the gate value made by Morrison Brothers and a knock off of the 126b. With the gate valve sat up fry used the large nozzle and hose. You will need inch and quarter to one inch reducer and a 1in 90 or 45. If you are still set on orginal at least you will know what your looking for.

Good luck on getting someone to turn loose of a orginal,but they are out there.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
K
KenG Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thank you for your guidance. I will definitely go to their site and start my adventure of restoration. Thanks, Again.

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
It is one in the morning and I really don't want to go out in the garage to check , but I may have an original nozzle for you, I will check tomorrow.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved