Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
KL Bird #417828 Thu May 23 2013 08:27 PM
KL Bird Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
The next set is an original paper towel/garbage container that I restored a coupla years ago, and a couple of examples of the paper towels that would go in them. Apparently the printed side is impregnated with soap to wash the window and the other side is blank to dry the window,I've never tried one to see though...

Have a good evening everyone.
Ken.

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
KL Bird #417832 Thu May 23 2013 09:08 PM
Y
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Y
Nice restoration job!! j

Collect UNION 76 items only. Contact me if you have any interesting items for sale.
Young's Union #418197 Sat May 25 2013 08:22 PM
KL Bird Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Good evening everyone, tonite I am going to post some pictures for an oldgas member Ted Czerechowicz, Ted goes by the handle TC here on old gas.Ted has an awsome collection, especially of globes,Check them out!

Thanks Ted for sharing these pictures with us, check out how many different B/A globes he has.
Ken.

KL Bird #418199 Sat May 25 2013 08:29 PM
KL Bird Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Another interesting can that I have is a Peerless cardboard composite can, this is the only one I have seen in my collecting days, there was a silver Heavy Duty composite can on ebay a number of years ago and haven't seen one since, I'm sure there are more out there.

Have a good evening.
Ken.

KL Bird #418334 Sun May 26 2013 04:18 PM
T
TC Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Hi, I'd like to thank KL Bird for posting some of my globes.Spent last night figuring how to post and today I tried it in the testing area and I'm surprised how easy it is and thats without using image shack. Thanks again Ken.

TC #418605 Mon May 27 2013 09:37 PM
KL Bird Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Good evening folks, been under the weather for a few days with a spring cold, they seem worse this time of the year than in winter time. Anyway with the bar-b-q season underway, I thought I would post a picture of B/A's offerings of everyones favorite form of summer cooking.

Next is a wall cabinet for wheel seals,pinion seals, etc.

And finally for tonite, a tank filter that I purchased from fellow oldgasser dodogas.

Well, I'm starting to turn into a pumpkin so goodnite to all.
Ken.

KL Bird #418833 Tue May 28 2013 09:15 PM
KL Bird Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Good evening folks, to-nite I'm starting off with a coupla racks.First one is a two sided, 4 ounce can rack.

Next is a wire oil can rack, not sure if it was originally intended for this or not, but that's what I use it for. All these years of collecting and I haven't gotten a proper quart rack yet.

Next is a wire comic book rack I display my maps on.

And my toy tankers. First one is a Minnitoys tanker built in Canada, it's an original B/A tanker that I restored, and the second smaller one is a Marx tanker, the tanker is original and I bought the correct cab separately and restored it. I believe it was originally for a B/A tanker 'cuz when I sanded down the green paint, there was red underneath.

That will be all for to-nite folks, have a good nite.
Ken.

KL Bird #419185 Thu May 30 2013 08:20 PM
KL Bird Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Good evening folks. Tonite I would like to show somemore cans if I may.
First row consists of four examples of 2 gallon oil cans, second row consists of various flat cans, aeresole cans and plastic squeeze bottles.

Third row consists of a 5 pound bow-tie gease can, a 10 pound pail, a quart of floor enamel paint, and a box for 4 ounce p.a.c. cans.Fourth row has five examples of cleaning solvent cans.

Fifth row houses various examples of one gallon cans. The Tire Eze-On can I practically had to pry out of Texacojoe's hands to get it from him,ha.

KL Bird #419187 Thu May 30 2013 08:27 PM
KL Bird Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Next, I would like to show you two examples of farm grease tubes.

And finally tonite, two neat cans, a small insect spray can and a cone type gas line antifreeze can, check out the top on the antifreeze can, B/A does this to a few various cans on their lids, kinda cool.

Well, that's it for me tonite, everyone have a good evening.
Ken.

KL Bird #419641 Sun Jun 02 2013 11:40 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Great collection Ken. I've looked at the photo's numerous times and each time I notice more items that I missed previously.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Dave's Garage #419646 Sun Jun 02 2013 12:05 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Great looking collection sir ! Ed Shaver

see ya on the road folks !
eshaver #419846 Sun Jun 02 2013 10:06 PM
KL Bird Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks guys, I have got more to show all of you, I just have been busy with car shows this weekend, I just got in from a car show at a park just outside of the city, and then a barbeque after, and then another barbeque with a show and shine after work tomorrow nite, so after that stuff is done I will have some more pics to show. Have a good nite everyone.
Ken.

KL Bird #420310 Tue Jun 04 2013 09:33 PM
KL Bird Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Well, good evening everyone, 10:20 pm here and just got in and had a shower and came on here, I feel like I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger lately.Anyhoo, I'm gonna show you a few pics of my only pump I have left, Bennett 1066, I have it in the front waiting room at work, it's quite popular there, and quite a conversation piece with the customers. I restored this one in '05, and it's been in 2 car shows. Also included are a few pics of my air meter, as you look at it you probably are thinking somethings funny about it and you would be right, I made my own pedestal for it. Due to lack of funds, I had to make due with what I had, there was a pedestal for a paint shaker at work that was sitting around, it was kinda the right height, etc, so I modified, painted and mounted my meter on it and looks not too bad, hopefully some day I will get a proper pedestal for it, or get another complete meter.Enjoy.
Ken.

KL Bird #420575 Wed Jun 05 2013 09:09 PM
KL Bird Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Hello folks, this time around I have some photos of a cardboard box that a battery would come in, two sides of a cardbaord box that would hold a case of quart oil cans, a travel cooler, and some various oil and grease pails, hope you enjoy.

Battery box.

Quart oil box

Cooler.

Two shots of different pails.

Have a good evening folks.
Ken.

KL Bird #421096 Fri Jun 07 2013 09:00 PM
KL Bird Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Hello everyone. Tonite I will start off with a shadowbox of some patches, give a ways, oil change stickers and various smalls. Sorry for the glare and fuzziness in the pictures, I'm not much of a photographer and still playing with this camera.

Next two are of a restaurant place mat and some bulk reciepts

The last two are of dealer awards and two examples of some magazine ads.

I hope everyone is finding a bit of interest of this product and not getting too bored with it. Have a good evening.
Ken.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved