Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#417865 Fri May 24 2013 05:27 AM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Hello Old Gas Members
I am fairly new to the hobby and recently bought my first Bennett 76 pump. It was apart when I bought it and am now trying to determine what pieces are missing.

I am looking for a few pictures or a diagram that shows the close out trim pieces between the outer edge of the dial face and the inside edge of the glass opening on the door. I have 3 of these stepped trim pieces (probably need 1 more). Any one have an extra trim piece or know who may be reproducing them?

What piece is used to close out the top and the bottom of this space? Any assistance needed and appreciated.

Thanks to all who make this site so valuable and to our military veterans.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
UpnorthNeil #417868 Fri May 24 2013 05:50 AM
N
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
N
Ron scobie has them. Just get on his sight and get your new faces and close out pieces. He has everything you will need for it. www.gaspump.com

Notchcad #417882 Fri May 24 2013 07:23 AM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Notchad is correct. The upper has no piece so the light can show on the face. There are two different face plates, one has the sight glass in the face the other one does not. You need to know which one you have if you get new ones. Also if you have the sight glass in the face you will need to get the dog bone attachments for it from Ron. Richard

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thank You guys for the quick responses. I will contact Ron.

UpnorthNeil #418056 Fri May 24 2013 11:53 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I guess no one told you about my website. I am the on that has written both the first and the second editions of the Gas Pump Identification books. In order to write these books I first accumulated possibility the worlds largest collection of gas pump literature.

As fast as possible I am putting them on my website: www.petrocollect.com

My website has over 17,000 images, second only to this website (Old Gas).

If you would like to see all the literature I have available this is the page to go to: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/gas%20pump%20literature.htm

But if you would like to go directly to the Bennett 76/77 literature section this is the address http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bennett%2076-77.htm

My goal is to sell as much of the literature I have accumulated (I am 78 years old) but I do not delete the pictures when I do sell something as I want as many of you to be able to have as much info on your pump as possible.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved