Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Dick Bennett #397109 Sun Feb 24 2013 09:47 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Yaaaa, It lights up!

and yes, DB it was installed thru that tube when they redid it in the 80s. You can see the tube on the right side in the above pic. Polishing it would make it look a lot better but that should wait until it's taken apart for repaint.

I still don't understand the "bonett" that they put on there. It must've been a iron piece that went to something else that just happened to fit and look ok, or is it from another pump????
I don't know but it's fun to try to figure it out and work on it.
I also still don't know what model it is. What on the inside of it would help me identify the model or is there anything that would?

From the pocket guide by Jack, the clynder was supposed to have a "grill" around it and there was also supposed to be 6 indents around the skins that match the indents in the base. It looks like they could be put back in with a solid metal rod of the right diameter pressed into them but I have no idea the logistics behind that.
Any one have one that still has the original skins on it so we all can see what original looks like?
Thanx again to all for your information and kind advice!

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Dick Bennett #397115 Sun Feb 24 2013 10:11 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Last edited by Dick Bennett; Sun Feb 24 2013 10:16 PM.
Dick Bennett #421265 Sat Jun 08 2013 09:56 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Here is the marked 1988 reproduction globe lenses in a recently bought reproduction Capco body from Vic's 66 and then on top of the pump with the light on in front of the Tyler Grange in my space for "Tyler Daze" on June 1st. That was taken the night before.
The Yellow was the wrong color to get but oh well. I might get another body from another vendor in dark blue or white just to try a different vendor not because anything Vic's did because they delivered it to my door on Wed. when I ordered on Monday.

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved