Print Thread
#42166 Mon Feb 03 2003 06:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOW OLD IS THIS SIGN? THE FIRST NUMBER IS 5, SO THERE MUST BE ANOTHER PART TO COMPLETE IT. DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE OTHER PART THEY WOULD SELL?? WHAT IS THIS PIECE WORTH WITHOUT THE OTHER PIECE?? BOTH PIECES TOGETHER?? WHAT IS TEXACO WHITE OIL?? WE GOT THIS SIGN AT A YARD SALE, BUT IS WAS PAINTED OVER AS AN OLD DAIRY QUEEN MENU. BUT BEING THE EAGLE EYE THAT I AM, I SAW THROUGH THE DOUBLE CHESSE BURGER AND DILLY BARS!! THANKS FOR ANY INFO.... FRANK

[This message has been edited by Frankie (edited 02-03-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Frankie (edited 02-03-2003).]

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#42167 Mon Feb 03 2003 09:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OH YEAH, ALL THE LITTLE SPECKS ON THE SIGN ARE HOLES ABOUT AN INCH APART THAT SOMETHING STUCK OUT OF THE SIGN TO PROBABLY DISPLAY THE PRODUCT IT DESCRIBES??

#42168 Mon Feb 03 2003 09:05 PM
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Looks good Frankie , i think you need a Texaco guy for this , boy you put it on , the sheep are justa jumpen an a clappen, yaeeee, all hangen around in the liven room , git over , you did good .

#42169 Tue Feb 04 2003 12:24 AM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Frankie , it is a grease gun display and storage rack, used in big dealerships or big garage. Like everything it is worth whatever someone will pay, good luck finding the other half. Face it it is not the most exciting sign(not like the 2 I put on ebay tonite) plus you have to find all the different grease guns to go with it, different ends and angles etc. I have seen these from several oil companies, the Red Indian one is pretty cool, the Richfield even cooler, usually they are 1 pce. The white oil, was probably white grease, after all most grease is oil with a thickener such as soap, gorilla snot, larks vomit, and other rude substances even Dwaine wouldnt even mention, later Frank

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved