Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#423474 Mon Jun 17 2013 05:35 PM
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Is it fake? It has the black outline all the way under the green T .It is dated 3-30 .A lot of people jumped on a Texaco 15" that was almost like this one not long ago .Why is no one jumping on this one .Is anyone sure that it's fake ? Is anyone sure that it's real . Is anyone besides me willing to admit that they just don't know .

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I have no idea myself, I came very close to making a deal on it.. If it's original, its in great shape!

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
It's an original. It's WAY over priced (you can pick up a near mint one for around $300).

The back of the sign tells the whole story.

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
But, on the other 15" sign that was just like it a member said that the black outline is not supposed to go under the green T . I think someone said the date should not be on it .Did we get someone elses sign kicked off unfairly ? When I asked about it Ddkinsey sent me a message and said it was a pump sign that Texaco never made .I am a little confused here .How is one sign authentic when it has the exact thing ( black outline under the green T )that a member cited as the reason the other one was fake? Either the black outline can be under the green T ,or it can't .Either this sign is fake ,or the person who posted about the black outline going under the green T did not know what they were talking about .

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Did you see the "Rare" Invader tacker sign for $2K Buy It Now? The sign is riddled with cracked, chipped and peeling paint. There's more crack on that sign than the streets of Detroit!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Early-I...=item3f26095f97

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Texaco didn't make their own signs (they did make their own cans however). They had regional sign makers make their signs, and you will find small difference like that in their signs (where the black outline doesn't follow all the way around the T).

In 1930 Texaco started to date their signs (when they switch their design to REG T.M. from REG U.S. PAT OFF). 3-30 signs were fired on porcelain, and after that some had ink stamps fired on the front of the signs too.

Last edited by J.E.Radebaugh; Mon Jun 17 2013 06:35 PM.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Texacopumpdog,

Take a look at this thread from last year. We discussed this signs in depth (I posted pictures of a few of my signs to show differences).

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=343471&page=1

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Lets get this correct.....I never emailed you about any Texaco sign. The only Texaco sign I have made a comment on was the 12" petroleum products that everyone on oldgas told you was never used and is a fantasy. I don't know enough about these small round Texaco's to make any judgment.
thank God they aren't reproducing the 6 footers yet.
Seems to me enough people have told you the facts on these.

Originally Posted By: Texacopumpdog
But, on the other 15" sign that was just like it a member said that the black outline is not supposed to go under the green T . I think someone said the date should not be on it .Did we get someone elses sign kicked off unfairly ? When I asked about it Ddkinsey sent me a message and said it was a pump sign that Texaco never made .I am a little confused here .How is one sign authentic when it has the exact thing ( black outline under the green T )that a member cited as the reason the other one was fake? Either the black outline can be under the green T ,or it can't .Either this sign is fake ,or the person who posted about the black outline going under the green T did not know what they were talking about .

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
You are almost as funny a DB LOL

Originally Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Did you see the "Rare" Invader tacker sign for $2K Buy It Now? The sign is riddled with cracked, chipped and peeling paint. There's more crack on that sign than the streets of Detroit!

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
could someone please post the steps on how you can ignore someones post on here so they never show that members posts or comments?? i think im going to need it. thanks chris

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Ddkinsey , I thought you were talking about the 15" sign .You sent me two messages .One said something like "it was a sign that was never used". I had been asking about the 15" sign so I assumed thats what you were talking about the 15" sign . The other was something about fake mugs .

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Jamie you seem to be very knowledgeable about Texaco signs .Thanks for sharing your wisdom with the guys like me who are just learning.

W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
My rule is texaco 15inchers should not be dated and should have REG. U.S. PAT. OFF. Not REG. T.M. Dates come on smaller ones. Look in some of the books about porcelain signs. I'll say it again, I'm not an expert but I have done the research and have found this to be true for many years. 15 inch texacos have been reproduced recently, I would bet that the dated ones are done that way to make the unaware buyer think they are old.

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
This has been an ongoing discussion for a while. I have had a few offers on it but people are still very unsure if it is real or fake. I totally believe it to be real. If it was questionable I would have pulled the listing a while ago.
Is it fake? It has the black outline all the way under the green T .It is dated 3-30 .A lot of people jumped on a Texaco 15" that was almost like this one not long ago .Why is no one jumping on this one .Is anyone sure that it's fake ? Is anyone sure that it's real . Is anyone besides me willing to admit that they just don't know .

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
I have it priced high because of the lowball offers I recieve, what I accept is no where near my asking price.
Originally Posted By: J.E.Radebaugh
It's an original. It's WAY over priced (you can pick up a near mint one for around $300).

The back of the sign tells the whole story.

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
That is why it is up for best offer. I am not expecting to get near 2k for this sign.
Originally Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Whats up with selling all the reproductions as originals redhotrelics? Look in his completed items and feedback and see for yourself...
redhotrelics completed listings
reproduction OK sign you sold for $540
$540 repo OK sign

Repo Pennzoil
Plus several other VERY questionable signs...

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Curb service coke never made in that size by coke. Cobalt blue coke never made by coke.

Originally Posted By: tomzcollectiblez
Whats up with selling all the reproductions as originals redhotrelics? Look in his completed items and feedback and see for yourself...
$540 repo OK sign

Repo Pennzoil

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Sir I am confronting you in a professional manner here on old gas. I joined these forums to be part of this awesome community of collectors. While I am absolutely no expert like yourself, I do try my absolute best to determine if a sign is original or not. You do not have any right to dictate or complain about pricing my signs because they are my property and not yours. Now most Collectors I have done business with have said that I paid fair prices for these signs. These signs are not cheap. How I choose to price them and what I accept for them is not your business.
$540 repo OK sign

Repo Pennzoil

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
I pulled questionable listings before...look at what I pulled.

I had the Rexall, the gargoyle, the elephant kerosene.....I pulled them because through research on these forums i found out they were foreign. Those signs are what is tarnishing this hobby unfortunately. If their are any other signs that are questionable currently on my ebay listings please let me know. Guys, That is why i signed up on here........

thank you

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
REFUND their money! If you really truly are down with doing what is right, REFUND THEM! Then do your homework BEFORE you sell bogus items next time...problem solved...

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Like I said before, If I have any questionable signs that you think are foreign or fantasy on my ebay right now just let me know.I am not here to argue with you sir, I am on here for knowledge.
REFUND their money! If you really truly are down with doing what is right, REFUND THEM! Then do your homework BEFORE you sell bogus items next time...problem solved...

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Ok, redhot since you jumped in .Do you admit that you have sold reproductions in the past unknown ,or known to you at the time that you sold them ? Are you saying that you have no reproductions on Ebay right now ? The main reason I question the 15" Texaco is because you are the seller .I have been watching your items for a long time.If you are the reasonable person that you are holding yourself out to be( and by the polite and gentle tone of your responses I believe that you are).You will at least admit that you have sold many questionable signs in the past .If you only sell authentic signs I will become your biggest defender .So convince me that you will only sell authentic signs in the future .

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
I am no expert on any sign ,but all I can say is that I have looked all over google .I have searched books,past sales on Ebay .I have asked numerous collectors .I have never seen an authentic 15" Texaco where the Black outline goes under the green T .I have never seen an authentic 15" sign without the red triangle in the A .The Graphics on your sign are exactly like the ones that were being sold on Ebay not long ago,right down to the date .The only difference is that the mounting holes are rotated.It is ironic that people on here were commenting about the bolt holes being wrong and the back being too shiny on the other signs .And Lo and Behold a 15" Texaco with the exact grapics (down to the most minute detail)shows up on Ebay .In almost mint condition -no less .With the bolt holes rotated,and minus the glossy back .But still the red triangle is missing .Lets just say I wanted to copy someones sign ,and fix the mistakes someone else made .I would just simply buy a mint condition fake sign .I would then have high quality photos made of the fake sign.The things I could not fix would be the graphics ,because they would be photos .Now I could pay a graphic artist to remove the offending lines from under the green T,but that would cost a lot of money .I would just figure people are probably too stupid to figure it out ,since my sign would fool almost everyone .Everyone except someone who has an inquisitive mind ,and would do hours and hours of research anyway . So just let me say congratulations to you You really do have something rare -the only one exactly like this that has can be found anywhere-and in almost mint condition.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It's the nicest one TEXACO never made . . .

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
After discovering and joining this website and gaining some more knowledge about the signs that I was selling I had determined that some of the signs I have sold in the past may have been foreign. I think this is a problem in this hobby. As many of you collectors may have been burned in the past so have I apparently from buying from another collector. When I list an item i need to make a determination if a sign is original or not. Now going forward I come on here first and post a picture of the item i am about to list. If you look under the general topics thread I made a post 2 days ago about a Ford sign i was about to list. I asked the OG community if it was original or not....I am trying my best and I know this is a hobby where everyone knows everyone. I would hope all of you understand. As an example I was at a swap meet a few weeks ago and I met a bunch of older collectors, these guys gave me an education. I gained a tremendous amount of knowledge just by talking with some people from this site. I am determined to help stop foreign signs be sold on ebay, it is polluting the marketplace in my opinion. As I have said before if i have anything questionable I will pull the listing.signs
Ok, redhot since you jumped in .Do you admit that you have sold reproductions in the past unknown ,or known to you at the time that you sold them ? Are you saying that you have no reproductions on Ebay right now ? The main reason I question the 15" Texaco is because you are the seller .I have been watching your items for a long time.If you are the reasonable person that you are holding yourself out to be( and by the polite and gentle tone of your responses I believe that you are).You will at least admit that you have sold many questionable signs in the past .If you only sell authentic signs I will become your biggest defender .So convince me that you will only sell authentic signs in the future .

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Oh and by the way I wondered why the small Texaco signs have the black outline going under the green T ,and the 15" signs do not .So I went to a sign shop and asked an old timer .Turns out that the outline is under the Green T for a purely mechanical reason on the small signs .They had problems with the Green frit running when it was fired on the small signs .putting the black outline under the green prevented the green from running .On larger signs the green was more stable ,because of surface tension .Amazing what you can find out -if you don't mind looking stupid for a few minutes .A wise man once told me .It is much better to appear stupid for a moment -than to be ignorant forever.

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
So then are you saying it is 100% original in your professional opinion?

I am no expert on any sign ,but all I can say is that I have looked all over google .I have searched books,past sales on Ebay .I have asked numerous collectors .I have never seen an authentic 15" Texaco where the Black outline goes under the green T .I have never seen an authentic 15" sign without the red triangle in the A .The Graphics on your sign are exactly like the ones that were being sold on Ebay not long ago,right down to the date .The only difference is that the mounting holes are rotated.It is ironic that people on here were commenting about the bolt holes being wrong and the back being too shiny on the other signs .And Lo and Behold a 15" Texaco with the exact grapics (down to the most minute detail)shows up on Ebay .In almost mint condition -no less .With the bolt holes rotated,and minus the glossy back .But still the red triangle is missing .Lets just say I wanted to copy someones sign ,and fix the mistakes someone else made .I would just simply buy a mint condition fake sign .I would then have high quality photos made of the fake sign.The things I could not fix would be the graphics ,because they would be photos .Now I could pay a graphic artist to remove the offending lines from under the green T,but that would cost a lot of money .I would just figure people are probably too stupid to figure it out ,since my sign would fool almost everyone .Everyone except someone who has an inquisitive mind ,and would do hours and hours of research anyway . So just let me say congratulations to you You really do have something rare -the only one exactly like this that has can be found anywhere-and in almost mint condition.

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Well redhot ,I am so happy to hear that you are going straight .I guess you will be taking the 15" texaco off now .You know -just to make sure that you don't unknowingly sell a repop.Just until you can get an appraisal from someone like BlackTee who specializes in Texaco .After all -you are going straight .You don't have to worry about your sign losing value .After all -it is one of a kind

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Then I will pull the sign right now, no problem. You have officially convinced me.

I appreciate it

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Update: Just pulled the listing

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Well Redhot, I am not a professional appraiser .But since you asked I will give you my opinion .I think your sign is a 100% reproduction .I think that someone copied the other 15" sign ,rotated the holes ,and made the back less glossy .I think your sign is missing the red triangle because it is a copy of the fake .I think it has the REG. T.M. because it is a copy of the fake .I think it has the date 3-30 because it is a copy of a fake .I think that someone saw what was being said about what was wrong with the other sign on here .I think that someone tried to improve on the other fake sign .

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I don't know why I'm trying so hard on this thread, but it bothers me when I see an original sign tagged as a reproduction.

The holes weren't rotated to make it appear different. 15" Lubester signs had holes at the 10,2,4, and 8 o'clock position. Pump plates had holes at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock position.

8" Lubester signs had two holes (12, and 6 o'clock). 8" pump plates had holes at 12, 3, 9, and 12 o'clock position.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Damn this thread is confusing. I think I'll start collecting beanie babies

"Remember, history that is forgotten is doomed to repeat itself!"
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
James I don't know who to believe anymore. I feel like no matter what I do I'm always wrong....I just pulled the sign I'm just not going to sell it. This is not worth the headaches. Everyone thinks they are an expert and its a he said she said argument....

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I got a bunch for ya, Rick! grin pretty sure they are original!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I don't know if it will help any, but heres a pic of an original I own. Since there were different sign makers for Texaco, I believe there could have been discrepancies between 2 of the same signs done by different manufacturers. I have seen that before.

Westland Oiler 001.JPG

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
I just looked at the sign in question, There is no doubt it is a fake.

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Redhotrelics,
I do appreciate your honesty and your attempt to make things right! We are all watching...
One thing you will learn in this hobby, Your word is all you got!
Lastly I didnt wanna comment on the 15 inch texaco because I didnt know for sure...I knew for sure on the repo OK and pennzoil signs!
Texacopumpdog, why are you climbing into every conversation without a clue?

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
I am just trying to come on these forums and be sincere with you. Its like clearing the air. Any questionable signs I am willing to pull
Redhotrelics,
I do appreciate your honesty and your attempt to make things right! We are all watching...
One thing you will learn in this hobby, Your word is all you got!
Lastly I didnt wanna comment on the 15 inch texaco because I didnt know for sure...I knew for sure on the repo OK and pennzoil signs!
Texacopumpdog, why are you climbing into every conversation without a clue?

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Jamie ,I know that you know a lot about signs ,but you will never see an original like this one .It is just this simple -he has the only one .It does not have the triangle in the A .It has a black outline under the T .No one has ever put an authentic one like this in a book .There are zero real ones on google .Google has the most comprehensive photo collection on earth .If there were real ones someone, somewhere ,would have taken a photo .I did not say the sign is fake .I said I think that the sign is fake .I laid out the reasons I think the sign is fake .I responded to a person who sells questionable signs as a matter of course .Also I know about the different holes for the pumps .I would have mentioned that I saw both hole patterns in a book .But ,if I had ,someone would have said I was wrong .

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I have one just like it that was pulled off of a lubebster in New Hampshire.

I bought before they started reproducing 15" Lubester signs, so I know it's an original.

Last edited by J.E.Radebaugh; Tue Jun 18 2013 07:57 AM.

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
OMG the patients are running the asylum

That sign is 100% real and 100% indicative of a lot of problems on the "eBay" portion on Oldgas.

There's no stopping the Cretins from hopping
You've got to keep it beating for the hopping Cretins
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
I really feel this comment is uncalled for for. You are purposely mocking and provoking which is in profession in my opinion. I do not peddle multiple quantities of duplicates repros or foreign signs like many other eBay members do. I am right here trying to be transparent with everyone. At least I have the balls to join the discussion on these forums. Any sign that was sold in the past that was a foreign sign was due to lack of knowledge. As you can see right now I pulled this sign....a sign I paid 400$ for thinking it was original. I am eating the 400 because it is the right thing to do because according to the majority of old gassers they say its too questionable.
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
I got a bunch for ya, Rick! grin pretty sure they are original!

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
I started this conversation .I did not climb in as you say .And I did the research to prove my point .No one was willing to state that this sign is fake ,until I laid out what I think is wrong with it .He pulled the sign .if it was real wouldn't it be worth fighting for? Some folks say signs are fake without any reason .I have never said it was fake .Tomcollectiblez ,I get in conversations because I am looking for the truth .Tankar ,thank you .You are the first one to call the sign fake .Some people just think they can say whatever they want without the facts to back it up .If someone says a sign is fake I want to know why .If they say it's real i want to know why .And ."I been collecting 35 years" doe's not explain how one knows something .

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
While I do thank you for defending me; the sign is no longer for sale. I do not want to put up with all of this back and forth and finger pointing. The bottom line is I do know that many of you are very nice people and I respect your opinions but I am not an argumentative person. I enjoy doing this hobby as much as any of you. I just wish to not be debating on here any more. I just want to leave it at that. The sign is taken down and not for sale.
I started this conversation .I did not climb in as you say .And I did the research to prove my point .No one was willing to state that this sign is fake ,until I laid out what I think is wrong with it .He pulled the sign .if it was real wouldn't it be worth fighting for? Some folks say signs are fake without any reason .I have never said it was fake .Tomcollectiblez ,I get in conversations because I am looking for the truth .Tankar ,thank you .You are the first one to call the sign fake .Some people just think they can say whatever they want without the facts to back it up .If someone says a sign is fake I want to know why .If they say it's real i want to know why .And ."I been collecting 35 years" doe's not explain how one knows something .

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Originally Posted By: cggas
could someone please post the steps on how you can ignore someones post on here so they never show that members posts or comments?? i think im going to need it. thanks chris

Chris, You nailed it brother! Let me know if you figured it out! smile

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
I got it....Just go to their profile, then click BLOCK(ignore) this user!
DONE!

Last edited by tomzcollectiblez; Tue Jun 18 2013 08:39 AM. Reason: ignorance BY MEMBER
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Could we see a photo of the one from New hampshire please.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I have already posted a picture of it (there is a picture of it on the link that I provided you before on another thread).

I don't know how long you have been collecting signs (and I ask that because I hope that your experience as a collector backs up your claims that the sign is a reproduction), but I think it's a shame when you beat up a guy so much that he pulls his listing. I have been collecting Texaco signs since 1992, and I love the hobby. I'm willing to share my knowledge with anyone, but when you make ridiculous counter arguments I stop helping (the whole thing about the sign's holes being rotated to deceive a buyer is an example).

Just my opinion.

Last edited by J.E.Radebaugh; Sat Jun 22 2013 09:48 AM.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I stand corrected, the link to the thread is on this thread.

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
You must have not understood what I said about the holes .I know that 15" texaco signs came with the regular 12,3,6,9,pattern for the pumps.I know they came with the 2,4,8,10 pattern for the lubester . The thing is almost everyone thinks they only came with the 2,4,8,10 o'clock pattern . I was simply saying that the repopper who made the first sign read what someone said about the holes being in the wrong position on the first version .Then on the second version they made what they thought was an improvement by cutting the holes in the 2,4,8,10 positions.I did not mean that Redhot moved the holes on the sign that he already had .As a matter of fact I never said Redhot did anything wrong at all .He may have been unaware that the sign was a reproduction . I have nothing against Redhot at all .As a matter of fact he seems like a real nice person .It was the sign that I was attacking .I only gave him my opinion because he asked for it .

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
You must have not understood what I said about the holes .I know that 15" texaco signs came with the regular 12,3,6,9,pattern for the pumps.I know they came with the 2,4,8,10 pattern for the lubester . The thing is almost everyone thinks they only came with the 2,4,8,10 o'clock pattern . I was simply saying that the repopper who made the first sign read what someone said about the holes being in the wrong position on the first version .Then on the second version they made what they thought was an improvement by cutting the holes in the 2,4,8,10 positions.I did not mean that Redhot moved the holes on the sign that he already had .As a matter of fact I never said Redhot did anything wrong at all .He may have been unaware that the sign was a reproduction . I have nothing against Redhot at all .As a matter of fact he seems like a real nice person .It was the sign that I was attacking .I only gave him my opinion because he asked for it .

You need to go to the back of the class room and face the wall. Damn !!!!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
So was his sign original ? I got mixed in all the confusion. Thanks

I like SINCLAIR and old American made stuff ... No china items.
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Originally Posted By: wocopep
My rule is texaco 15inchers should not be dated and should have REG. U.S. PAT. OFF. Not REG. T.M. Dates come on smaller ones. Look in some of the books about porcelain signs. I'll say it again, I'm not an expert but I have done the research and have found this to be true for many years. 15 inch texacos have been reproduced recently, I would bet that the dated ones are done that way to make the unaware buyer think they are old.

All false!

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Well Redhot, I am not a professional appraiser .But since you asked I will give you my opinion .I think your sign is a 100% reproduction .I think that someone copied the other 15" sign ,rotated the holes ,and made the back less glossy .I think your sign is missing the red triangle because it is a copy of the fake .I think it has the REG. T.M. because it is a copy of the fake .I think it has the date 3-30 because it is a copy of a fake .I think that someone saw what was being said about what was wrong with the other sign on here .I think that someone tried to improve on the other fake sign .
You couldn't get more lost Texaco Dog

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Jamie ,I know that you know a lot about signs ,but you will never see an original like this one .It is just this simple -he has the only one .It does not have the triangle in the A .It has a black outline under the T .No one has ever put an authentic one like this in a book .There are zero real ones on google .Google has the most comprehensive photo collection on earth .If there were real ones someone, somewhere ,would have taken a photo .I did not say the sign is fake .I said I think that the sign is fake .I laid out the reasons I think the sign is fake .I responded to a person who sells questionable signs as a matter of course .Also I know about the different holes for the pumps .I would have mentioned that I saw both hole patterns in a book .But ,if I had ,someone would have said I was wrong .
I think you better go out a buy the only book that shows all the original Texaco signage. "A Tour With Texaco" by Rick Pease 1997.

Last edited by blacktee; Sun Jun 23 2013 04:53 AM.
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B

Wow you are something Texaco Dog, sorry for putting relics in there

Last edited by blacktee; Sun Jun 23 2013 05:46 AM. Reason: to edit red hot's name sorry
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Could we see a photo of the one from New hampshire please.
Like Jamie stated it's already there.

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
hahaha

Thx blacktee for attempting to stop the flow of mis-information... And giving me a good chuckle

There's no stopping the Cretins from hopping
You've got to keep it beating for the hopping Cretins
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved