Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
I am still out to Alan. Sorry friend. I guess we both keep trying to contact him. If I here anything I will let you know.
Mike

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
https://www.facebook.com/#!/seth.petronis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Shotzy13
https://www.facebook.com/#!/seth.petronis

HAHA....busted...good job!

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
It says there is a guy named Seth Petronis that owns Whispering pines Painting in Milford NY Call this number 1 607 286 9422 might want to try giving him a call. You could always track him down through town records and get address and pay him a visit in person. You could also enter him into the Brick of the month club(one of my favorites) Found a number that might be his home # (607)286-4013 Last Known address 3697 State Hwy.28 Milford NY 13807-1108 Oh and CANMAN name Christal Cornwell is his wife. I hate when people SCREW others over.

Hope this helps

Last edited by Big B1; Fri Jun 07 2013 10:43 AM. Reason: more information
C
C
that's my husband.......you need to contact him through email essogasoil@yahoo.com......he has and has not had anyway of contacting you guys as he is banned from oldgas.....He wants to finish the transcitions but has no info....AND YES OUR DAIUGHTER HAD A CANCEROUS THYROID REMOVED....Hate to disappoint but mu husband is not a scammer

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
You should read this thread from start to end again and read for yourself what your husband wrote. He is what he is.

"Remember, history that is forgotten is doomed to repeat itself!"
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Jeeez

Cancer or no, you guys oughta feel terrible for not following through with your transactions. And calling yourself Can-MAN when yr a female?

Sorry Mike, you got mixed up with some bozos... This site has so many clowns nowadays it it's like a demented circus...

PS: Mike got yr message about Pate, texted you and didn't get a response. Let me know if your cell # has changed via PM.

There's no stopping the Cretins from hopping
You've got to keep it beating for the hopping Cretins
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
I didnt buy anything from him or you or whomever is really behind the essogal or canman name, BUT you truly need to complete your transanctions!
I fully respect you had a family emergency, BUT you have time get on here and defend things so its definately time to MAKE time and complete the transactions you've been paid for or promised!
To bring added legal troubles to your family after such a hardship would be foolish BUT of your OWN doing! Get er done!!!!!
My prayers go out for your daughter.

Last edited by tomzcollectiblez; Sun Jun 23 2013 05:09 AM. Reason: reality check :)
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
From March, 2013:
Originally Posted By: canman
I know his daughter(young) has been battling cancer so he doesn't get to check in very often... friend of mine, good guy

essogasoil is on limited privileges status on this forum for not completing several paid purchases with members and for not responding to their many emails and PM messages.

Jim Potts
Oldgas.com Techie
E
E
I HAVE NO WAY OF CONTACTING ANYONE.......PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME @ 1-607-286-4013 OR EMAIL ME essogasoil@yahoo.com..You guys have this all wrong

A
Petro Enthusiast
Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
A
It looks like you just got married, congrats!

Ed
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Email sent to essogasoil@yahoo.com

Hope we can resolve all issues.

Barry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I posted the following in another thread not realizing this matter was being addressed in this thread.

I want to start out by saying that, I am saddened when I read about anyone's medical challenges. I am equally angered when I feel that someone may be, being less than candid. No one likes being snowed.

Actions speak louder than words. Questions that beg to be addressed in my mind are:

A) Why both spouses need to be registered on this site in separate accounts? Why a female with no intentions to mislead anyone would pick "canman" as her handle?

B) Why you would identify yourself as a friend when in fact you are his wife.

C) Why would anyone believe anything posted by either one of you.

You two can only blame yourselves for the response you have received from the members who have been treated less than fairly by the two of you.

Bear in mind that people are judged for their actions and not their intentions. Thus far your actions can only be viewed as being suspicious in nature.

I am not owed anything by anyone, these are just my thoughts on a drama that I have had to bear witness to by the public posts made.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
IMO,
It is the 2 of YOU that should be Contacting the members that have TRIED UN-Successfully to maintain contact.

Registered Members can click on a Users Name & Profile to Obtain Contact Info. [Phone #/PM/email, IF LISTED], BEFORE either of you were placed on LIMITED ACCESS.

canman was Last Online: 06-23-2013 10:04 AM
essogasoil was Last Online:06-23-2013 02:45 PM

Last edited by Dick Bennett; Sun Jun 23 2013 02:52 PM.
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
FINALLY GOT HOLD OF THIS GUY LAST FRIDAY, SAID HE LOST ALL MY CONTACT INFO, SO I GAVE IT TO HIM, AGAIN, SAID HE WOULD CALL ME NEXT DAY WITH SHIPPING CONFIRMATION, nothing, CANNOT BELIEVE HE DID THIS TO US. DOES ANYONE KNOW HIS ADDRESS? THANKS GUYS FOR ANY HELP!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved