Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#424646 Sat Jun 22 2013 09:29 PM
C
canman Offline OP
OP Offline
C
JUST SAW A POST ON HERE ABOUT MY HUSBAND...... #1 THAT IS MY HUSBAND AND YES HIS DAUGHTER AND MINE JUST WENT THROUGH A THYROID CANCER BATTLE....IT IS SICK THAT ANYONE WOULD THINK THAT SOMEONE WOULD MAKE THAT UP....#2.HE HAS NO WAY OF CONTACTING ANYONE TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES YOU MA HAVE AS HE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM OLDGAS AND CANT RESPND TO ANY EMAILS..... #3 HE WOULD NEVER TRY TO SCAM ANYONE HE IS FROM A FAMILY OF COPS, HE JUST SPENT MONTHS AGONIZING OVER OUR DAUGHTER BEING ILL....HE WANTS TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES OR MONIES OWED BUT NO WAY OF CONTACTING THEM....PLEASE EMAIL HIM AT essogasoil@yahoo.com........Right away everyone assumes that someone is out to get somebody....No one in their right mind would make up a cancer story for such a minimal amount of money.....Both his parents recently died of cancer at 56 yrs old NOT A JOKE......AND WHOEVER PUT ALL HIS PERSONAL INFO UP ON THIS SITE PLEASE REMOVE IT...HE WANTS TO BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU FOLKS BUT HAS NO WAY TO DO SO...THANK YOU....SETHS WIFE NOT A SCAMMER

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
canman #424676 Sun Jun 23 2013 04:05 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
From March, 2013:
Originally Posted By: canman
I know his daughter(young) has been battling cancer so he doesn't get to check in very often... friend of mine, good guy

essogasoil is on limited privileges status on this forum for not completing several purchases with members and for not responding to their many emails and PM messages.

Jim Potts
Oldgas.com Techie
Oldgas Moderator #424818 Sun Jun 23 2013 01:45 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I want to start out by saying that, I am saddened when I read about anyone's medical challenges. I am equally angered when I feel that someone may be, being less than candid. No one likes being snowed.

Actions speak louder than words. Questions that beg to be addressed in my mind are:

A) Why both spouses need to be registered on this site in separate accounts? Why a female with no intentions to mislead anyone would pick "canman" as her handle?

B) Why you would identify yourself as a friend when in fact you are his wife.

C) Why would anyone believe anything posted by either one of you.

You two can only blame yourselves for the response you have received from the members who have been treated less than fairly by the two of you.

Bear in mind that people are judged for their actions and not their intentions. Thus far your actions can only be viewed as being suspicious in nature.

I am not owed anything by anyone, these are just my thoughts on a drama that I have had to bear witness to by the public posts made.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved