Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#429529 Fri Jul 12 2013 07:01 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
This is just a question that has been rolling around in my head for awhile. What is the biggest one piece porcelain enamel sign you folks have ever seen. I thought my 4x8 Standard Service sign was big until I saw a Standard Service sign that dwarfed mine last year. It had to be over 10 feet tall and over 15 feet wide. Is there bigger ones than this that are one piece? Wish I had a camera with me that day, but I can get a pic fairly easily if needed.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I would like to see that if you get the chance.
I scared my oldest son, that often is my helper with these big signs I get, by acting like we were going to get ready to go get a sign that size. It was funny the look on his face! It might happen someday tho so I've gotta make sure he is prepared to help if it does,, grin
He is kinda 'gun shy' after the Ford sign and the others I've brought home.

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
This is the largest I have seen in awhile

firestone

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I will try and get to the building where the big Standard Service sign is this weekend to take a pic to show. I actually think it is bigger than previous described as it covered nearly all the backwall of a big Morton building. I actually rubbed my hand across it to make sure it was vitreous and it was for sure. Hey Ron! Yes I have seen that Firestone sign and yes it is huge but appears it may be in sections? The Standard Service sign I saw was maybe not quite that wide but was much taller. Thats It! I'm goin to go take pics today lol.Enjoy your weekend everyone!

J
J
Wow!!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved