Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44731 Thu Dec 26 2002 02:17 PM
Jarvis Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Well, Lets here from some of the collectors here what Santa brought them for Christmas!
Any one get any globes, signs, pumps?

Last year my wife got me a Clark globe for Christmas which I didn't expect that would ever happen from her. This year I got 3 good books, Mobil, Texaco, Gas station collectibles. She also got me some Red Crown repo signs for a pump I am restoring and most of all I got a Digital camera which as soon as I figure it out I will posting some pictures here.

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#44732 Thu Dec 26 2002 05:05 PM
+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
Well john thats not bad, My wife got me an Independent Gasoline Globe,my son got me a Diecast pump with TIMEX clock for a globe, looks real cool too, My Daughter presented me with the new Check The Oil calander, and some freinds droped off a Phillips 66 tooth pic dispencer. And they say I'm hard to by for!

Chris Holt
#44733 Thu Dec 26 2002 09:21 PM
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
Your right chris the timex pump clock is great,I got one from one of my grandsons,also a mineature JOHN DEERE pump from another one,a subscription to CHECK THE OIL MAG.from my grandaughter.My daughter got me an old parking meter that still works,and my wife gave me a nostelgia combo.tape player,phonograph player,radio,cd player that looks like its about fifty years old,and also jacks new book,and a CHECK THE OIL CALENDAR.I understand i still have a SINCLAIR sign comeing.Boy have i been good or what?. Jerry

------------------

JERRY
#44734 Wed Jan 01 2003 04:35 PM
J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
Since old gas pumps are hard to find at the local mall, my wife bought me a minature mobil gas station issued from the danbury mint. even though i spent alot of money on old gas items this year, i think she still loves me.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved