#45814 Wed Apr 12 2006 10:53 AM
C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
That is rightous Cheese!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#45815 Thu Apr 13 2006 12:04 PM
A
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
A
For simple colors like black, red, white..ect I use Rustoleum (don't use XO Rust, doesn't shine very good). If you use hardner and a good reducer like dupont or even dupont's Nason, your finnish will look as good as Duponts single stage. For mixed colors, I use Nason about $50 qt.

Alan
Custom Decal Printing
www.KILLERDECALS.com
#45816 Sat Apr 15 2006 07:54 AM
G
G
FYI- I get all my paint and supplies from Smart shoppers in Kentucky; they have acrylic enamels, urethanes and all the other goodies.....killer prices and most of the time you have your stuff in 2 days...website is smartshoppersinc.com...good luck and happy motoring!!

gaspumpchas

#45817 Sun Apr 16 2006 01:16 AM
H
H
That Tremclad (Rustoleum in the U.S.) system is fascinating reading. After I read about it I went down to the local auto body paint and supply store and asked about rolling on primer for the Dupont Centari, and found out I could roll it on as well!! I think I am going to try this. I am getting the paint matched right now, and will ask a lot more questions before I do it, but I am much more inclined to roll or brush rather than use the air gun if possible. This is a little different than the tremclad system, as I guess it wouldn't be so many coats. I have to try it!
Ed

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved