Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#458666 - Tue Aug 27 2013 11:10 PM Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display
WJHcurator Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Utah, USA
Hello all. I just completed a smalls collection/display for our museum's display on our early gas stations. I know that Bob and Al will probably be happy to see this. They have been a big help but I wish to thank all of you for your help that you have been giving me for almost two years in my quest to put together the display I am working on. I would be happy to answer any questions that you might have about this display. Yes most of the items are reproductions that I did but there a few originals there. Can you spot them?
WJCurator
Utahbob

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#458673 - Tue Aug 27 2013 11:31 PM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: WJHcurator]
Tbirdgas Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Wa
Love It!!See a Few in the that I Need!!

#458675 - Tue Aug 27 2013 11:39 PM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: Tbirdgas]
Neil Gerrard Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Canby, Oregon
Excellent display! I think the buy Associated gas and oil patch is a different company, could be wrong, might have happened once or twice.

#458676 - Tue Aug 27 2013 11:46 PM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: Neil Gerrard]
advertologist Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: So. Ca.
colorful, well done.. cool

#458677 - Tue Aug 27 2013 11:48 PM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: Neil Gerrard]
Bob Richards Online   happy
Veteran Member

Loc: Longview, WA
Excellent display, Bob!

I bet the Museum is thrilled with your long hours and hard work!!

I am happy, that I was able to help in a small way to make such a display possible...

#458679 - Wed Aug 28 2013 12:21 AM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: Bob Richards]
hri_2008 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: .
Looks amazing, so colorful and animated.
At first I thought it was a computer generated image until I started reading your post.

#458688 - Wed Aug 28 2013 01:24 AM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: hri_2008]
Dave's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Abbotsford, British Columbia, ...
Looks great, Bob. I'm sure you rearranged that a few times before you had it laid out perfectly. Very visually balanced.

#458694 - Wed Aug 28 2013 02:32 AM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: Dave's Garage]
WJHcurator Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Thanks to all for your positive comments. It is very much appreciated coming from a bunch of great guys.
WJCurator

#458739 - Wed Aug 28 2013 09:57 AM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: WJHcurator]
VEEDOL_AL1 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: AURORA COLO-80014
LOOKS AWESOME Bob!!!! I know you have spent a lot of hrs getting this display ready..its takes a lot of time to get it arranged like you did....I`M sure the Museum loves having you there,you`ve done a sooper job with the Oil & Gas section there!!! keep up the great work your doing...

Alan

Big Al`s Garage
Always looking for::
Veedol-Tydol-Tidex-Cycol-Tycol.

#459121 - Thu Aug 29 2013 11:44 AM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: VEEDOL_AL1]
djhubba Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Seattle WA
WAY COOL..GREAT job..looks awesome

#459152 - Thu Aug 29 2013 01:35 PM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: djhubba]
Gas globe guy Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: MI
Looks great!!! I have 2 matchbooks I would donate to the museum.

#459174 - Thu Aug 29 2013 02:36 PM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: Gas globe guy]
Oldgas Offline

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
Great display! I'm glad that the Oldgas.com community helped out.

#459178 - Thu Aug 29 2013 03:09 PM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: Oldgas]
Mike M. Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: Western, WI.
Sweet!!

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.

#459205 - Thu Aug 29 2013 04:15 PM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: Gas globe guy]
WJHcurator Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Noah, I would love to get some real matchbooks to have in the display. Only two in the photo are real the rest I reproduced. Please let me know if they are still available.
WJCurator

#459217 - Thu Aug 29 2013 04:57 PM Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display [Re: WJHcurator]
Gas globe guy Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: MI
They are yours! I am glad to see them go to a museum!!

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved