Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
hi all

Was wondering if any pump parts suppliers deal with G&B 66 model pre-visable pumps for new skins etc....

cheers

Martin

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
As far as I know, there is no one making these skins? We usually use a local commercial metal fabrication shop to make odd skins for us. I'm sure that you have a local shop that could do the job for you? They are pricey in time and material. Probably why no one is doing them?

M
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Originally Posted By: gasmansgp
As far as I know, there is no one making these skins? We usually use a local commercial metal fabrication shop to make odd skins for us. I'm sure that you have a local shop that could do the job for you? They are pricey in time and material. Probably why no one is doing them?

yeah I was thinking that is there any part suppliers for small bits and pieces for the pump... like the clock face face plate, crank handle etc.
Cheers
Martin

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Ron Scobie show's a few items in his catalog;

Gilbert & Barker T 35, T 55, T 65, T66 (Pre visible) - Faces - 6 1/2" with 4 mounting holes- $20 each. Gallon marker strip 0-5 gallons (5 pieces) $15. ID tag $10. Patent tag $12. Gallon buttons $22/5. Cast iron crank (handle) $50. Brass banana nozzle with side tabs $80. Cast iron nozzle hanger (2pc) $30. Underwriters' Laboratories tag $10. "G & B" circular logo $10 specify brass or stainless steel. Brass reset knob $30. Sales literature for T-35 $5. Parts breakdown for T-35 $2. "G & B" vinyl decal (5") $5.

http://www.gaspump.com/Gasoline_Pumps.html

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
M
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Thanks

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved