Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#500894 - Thu Dec 26 2013 10:45 AM Re: Tired of looking at this guy... [Re: roadrelics]
oslosteve Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Minnesota
It is the posts like this that turn so many OFF on OLDGAS You guys should mind your own bussiness and if you don't like them don't look . You have no idea what kind of revenue these guys generate or what kind of customers they draw in. Sounds like a lot of jealousy and this is how you guys deal with it, i see it time after time on here

#500911 - Thu Dec 26 2013 02:01 PM Re: Tired of looking at this guy... [Re: oslosteve]
47reo-travis Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Fredericktown Missouri
Maybe he needs to smile more!

Attachments
image.jpg

#500915 - Thu Dec 26 2013 02:33 PM Re: Tired of looking at this guy... [Re: oslosteve]
FennecFox87 Offline

Loc: Rocky Top U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: oslosteve
It is the posts like this that turn so many OFF on OLDGAS You guys should mind your own bussiness and if you don't like them don't look . You have no idea what kind of revenue these guys generate or what kind of customers they draw in. Sounds like a lot of jealousy and this is how you guys deal with it, i see it time after time on here

Sounds like a we have a smitten person who has fallen for that hair do!

#500917 - Thu Dec 26 2013 02:45 PM Re: Tired of looking at this guy... [Re: 47reo-travis]
rustynuts Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: NY

#500925 - Thu Dec 26 2013 03:30 PM Re: Tired of looking at this guy... [Re: FennecFox87]
gulfiend! Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Raleigh, North Carolina
Originally Posted By: FennecFox87
Originally Posted By: oslosteve

Sounds like a we have a smitten person who has fallen for that hair do!

laugh

#500927 - Thu Dec 26 2013 03:31 PM Re: Tired of looking at this guy... [Re: rustynuts]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
Babysitter

#500936 - Thu Dec 26 2013 04:08 PM Re: Tired of looking at this guy... [Re: Dick Bennett]
eshaver Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: richmond , Virginia
Hire me , I'm reasonable !

Ed Shaver

#501000 - Fri Dec 27 2013 02:02 AM Re: Tired of looking at this guy... [Re: Scott Baselt]
67Chev4X4 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Cheyenne, WY
You guys may have it all wrong, he may be going for the lady collectors out there. Or possibly a TV deal like Frank and Mike. Mitch

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved