Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#462764 Thu Sep 12 2013 02:47 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I was reading the updated agreement and ran across this:

Updates to listing conditions. To further create a marketplace where buyers find what they want and drive positive user experience, we updated the provision regarding listing conditions to recognize that the appearance and placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors. So, in some situations a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of sort order.

Does this mean, you could list an item on ebay, paying them money to do so, and then have the item you paid to list there not be findable through their provided seach bar? Or did i read that incorectly????

Last edited by nochevys; Thu Sep 12 2013 02:49 PM.

Got Socony???

Tom
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Just read this ***** email from them my self. Thought what's the point of listing with them if you are not assured of anyone viewing the item .This organization gets worse every year. Buyer orientated more and more.They are only interested in the big and frequent lister driving their profits higher.Little guy gets hind T-T.I use them less & less .Used to be a good selling venue in my opinion but to many restrictions on sellers and seller fees and Paypal fees too much!

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved