Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Keeps telling me that he's sending my money back, but i never receive it as usual!

Barry
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
C
C
All items/refunds are on there way...some have been resolved and yes some inhave been slow to get to....no excuses...we just got settled in our move and infinally.got it together and shipped what was remaining out..Inhave the tracking #s for what is shipped....I thank everyone here fornthe knowladge ingained as a member.I just wish i hadnt listed anything for sale..It was bad timing...Nothing was intentional things happened andningot overwhelmed..Thank you all for the knowladge I gained while being a member...God bless you all.....And again I am sorry

I hope this time it is really true.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Just a side question to this whole story...did you guys use Paypal or equivalent??? Couldn't you just get your money back from them?

Sending unsecured money through the mail to someone you've never met in 2013 sounds beyond naïve to me. Then expecting the moderators here to get involved. It's not ebay...trade at your own risk I would think. Maybe I'm seeing it all wrong.

E
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
E
Truthfully I've bought quite a few things on Oldgas over the years with never any problems. As a matter of fact..the last transaction the gentlemen had the signs at my doorstep the day after I sent the payment out! This is the last place I would worry about getting scammed...this is a great community for the most part. Don't let one bad egg tarnish what we have here.

Mainly focused on Oilzum, Jenney, Harris Oil items & original paint gas pumps.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
That's sure the truth Eric. I generally send items out before I even get the payment and have never had ONE problem. Most of the other Old Gassers I know do the same for me. Great community and I'm glad we have this forum to make everyone aware of any problems!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
C
C
Again I just want to aplogize 1 more time for the stir that I caused.It was not intentional by means...I learned a lot from this..Comminication is important if you don't keep the lines of communication open then the other party thinks you are up to no good which is expected..that being said somethings were said here that were out of line..Anything that was said about my daugjters illness was uncalled for....She is doing great by the way and is fully recovered..Also to bash the moderators on this site is uncalled for..Jim contacted me via email numerous times and kept my attention to the matter..You should thank you..He seems.like a stand up guy with values...Again shortly you will start seeing that this is all resolved..Most of them are there were a few that had to be taken care of...Sadly we live in a day and age where there are scammers and untrustworthy people...You guys do things the right way where a hand shake agreement is good enough that's how it should be...Again all apologies...Someday I hope to be able to be a member again lol no I would never sell anything again but would just love to share some finds thay I made in the past months...Found a neat Zephyr railroad sign...I would like to donate it to Old Gas as a Thanks fornwhay you do...God Bless

Any persons still owed something by essogasoil, please contact me via PM message or post here.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
C
C
The only unresolved are bmclemore, and tetrathyl...and as I said you should hear of their resolve shortly....FYI any contact information that is here has been all changed since our move...you can contact me gulfoilcan@yahoo.com..Mr.Potts if you could contact me via that email I will be happy to provide you with tracking numbers so that theu may be posted..Thanks again guys

You also owe an item or refund to Wade in New Hampshire who goes by GASandOIL on this forum.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
As essogasoil says, he still owes me!

Barry
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved