Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
Not any of the above. A kenneth Rossi out of Fort Doge Iowa. Tough to find a phone number for though. Does not respond to emails after the first one.

Craig
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'm with Ohio Oil, Get over it and be honored someone liked your stuff enough to take a picture.

"Remember, history that is forgotten is doomed to repeat itself!"
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Gee Google can take a picture of your house and used it and you cant do anything abount it !!

Sid

www.trifivechevys.com
www.knifegates.com

Looking to buy Sealed Power Piston rings ITEM's
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Just saw this listed on ebay 151116272767 now he is snapping pictures of peoples garages and selling them. This anyone on here?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It's NOT that great of a photograph, #1.

Come on, 34.95 for a bunch of ole NON restored pumps in a garage "SNAP-SHOT " ?

As a person who studied in advertising , I give it a D- , (Minimal Composition )

Some of ya'all are jus wound up too tight here !

Ed Shaver

see ya on the road folks !
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I have to agree with Ed here!
My response makes the 60th response on this subject (wish we'd see that many for real questions) which is a bit ridiculous as I thought this site was for collecting and asking serious questions not acting like the "ladies" on the Veiw clucking and cackling about something that in the end means squat!
This thread needs locked so we can put it to rest and get back to what is the real reason for being here is which I thought was collecting and gaining knowledge.

Bob

Always looking for Frontier and Beeline items.
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
A woman was at our home visiting and asked if she could take some pic's of my gas station and old log rustic barn and we said go ahead. Few years later my wife was at a craft show in town and there she was with cards for sale with pic's of guess what on them, for sale. At the Iola car show/swap meet they did a feature article of my gas truck and put it in Old Cars Weekly magazine. Then it went on line and was picked up by some other magazines. No one asked me to any permission to spread it around but don't care either. Let them all make a buck in their own way.

M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
M
Yes this kind of stuff is a problem.

I would be more concerned if I was them from whoever the owner of Gilmore is, Buick, Mobil, Harley and any of the other trademarked emblems being used and sold without permission. I'm not minimizing your stake in it Craig but I would think those large companies have quite the lawyer teams that are quite versed in this.

C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
OK LOCK IT. I AM THE OWNER OF THAT STUFF, AND YOU ARE RIGHT IT IS JUST THE WAY IT IS. Thanks bob, let us know what YOUR real questions are so that we can get to YOU. Just check how many post are on this site about fake stuff and how they sell it or miss represent it.
LETS MOVE ON, I CAN

Craig
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved