Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Id like that discussion also as I have this PAM clock I feel may (??) benefit from a professional glue job (and touch up?).

What do these glue jobs cost (approximately)? Compared to any value I might gain (or cosmetic appearance gained).

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
And where can you get the repairs professionally done. Name, phone, email???

Steve
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have followed this thread, with interest... As I own 4 lenses and all of them are "broken"... I've owned a number of globes, but never for any period of time... They take up a great deal of space and in the past my direction was geared more towards signs and cans...

As I grew older the direction my collecting changed numerous times... For the last 5 years or so, my direction has included ad glass and a few lenses... Space is at a premium in my small home. Especially since I am a real "junk man" when it comes to what and how I collect...

But, for those not in the Hobby and even for those who are in the Hobby; who have visited.... No one has voice displeasure with me displaying, with pride (I must admit) my globe lenses...

It has been stated that most every Collector, collects for their own pleasure and for their own reasons... I am thankful that the Members who saved the lenses I own, offered them to me! As no matter what; "original history" has been saved and hopefully countless others will enjoy each and every lens. Whether complete or broken....

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved