Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Hi all...
I've got a mate of mine is planning to do a trifecta of Shell pumps .. Shell, Supershell & Shell Premium... for a gas station / diner garage.

He's wanting the 50's-60's logo design not the common early crest only version... I know they were mostly the plastic screwed on red/yellow or gold/yellow versions but I had previously got the NOS replacement sticker before and was wondering if anyone make reproduction or I have to try & source NOS versions?

Also was thinking for him to do the three pumps in three colours: All yellow (Shell), yellow with white doors (Super shell)& Yellow with red doors (Premium).

thanks all

Martin

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Hey Martin, there is a seller on the US ebay that is selling what I think are original decals that match the plastic pump signs in red and in gold, ebay# 190943915311 and 331052359357, if that is what you are looking for. He has a few of them so it might be worth picking up more if you can use them. They aren't a steal but what is these days? Also they ship worldwide and are not using that new ebay scam of global shipping where the seller ships the item to ebay and ebay ships it out with an added customs charge. Anyway worth a look if that is what you want. Cheers, Don.

M
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Thanks Don

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved