Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#497657 Tue Dec 10 2013 05:49 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
"He flys thru the air,with the greatest of ease..." TOUCHDOWN!!
. Not something our boy J would try grin

Man that must of been a "bear" playing in that weather last night!

A balmy 1 degree here in Antioch this morning,ought get the lakes good and solid! Now I just have to get the wheelers here(they are at the cabin.). Got to go and load up for a furnace change today,at least most of the work is inside! Hagr8 day all!!

Last edited by Oldgas; Tue Dec 10 2013 07:03 AM. Reason: edit title to add Tuesday ?
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Mick!!! It's TUESDAY not "THURSDAY!!!!

***Wanted*** Always looking for Oilzum, Kunz, and Husky Cans, Signs and Smalls.
Originally Posted By: Esse's Garage
Mick!!! It's TUESDAY not "THURSDAY!!!!

Geeze, I think the bears game swelled his brain again...LOL

Good (tuesday) morning to everybody!

Chilly day around here again, ski hill closed early last night due to the wind chill, so I got to bowl last night.

Have a good day everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Online Cool
Good Morning everyone whatever day it is,

A crisp 15 here this morning with a fresh layer of snow on everything. Glad I don't have to fight traffic this morning to go to work.

Have a great Tuesday in Oldgasland!

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all! Still below zero here with more snow last night and more to come tomorrow! Winter is HERE!
Sad day for me yesterday as I lost a very close friend and mentor. His name was Tony Braunagel and I worked for him while I was in high school and in later years, we were business partners an several real estate deals. He had been ailing for the last 3 months with complications from diabetes and finally lost the battle last night with family and friends surrounding him.
Tony was a collector like us, only his passion was ANVILS! I think there are close to 100 on display in his yard. I attended many farm sales with him. Tony was 80 this year and will be missed. He was one of the "Good Guys".
Life marches on! Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning gassers. 7 above here with two more inches of white stuff on top of the ice. Yesterday our roof started leaking in two places due to the solid ice not allowing drainage of the melt next to the roof. It has done this once before with an ice storm but this is the first time with just a normal snowpack on the roof. I'm gonna have to figure it out this time as it has soaked the sheetrock in the garage and that won't be good. Dang ice!

Sorry to hear of your friends passing Kevin, condolences. Those good ole boys are always sorely missed.

Have a great day all....GB

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Morning all our first snow is falling as I type got the plow hooked to the horse waiting for it to stop. Hopefully 6" or so to keep us busy for a while. HAGD all!! Be safe!

Online Cool
Sorry to hear about your friend, Kevin. This world can't afford to lose too many good guys.

Here's a pic of our back yard this morning. I'm really annoying the wild ducks by hanging around to take this photo after I put out their food. Our domestic ducks come right up to eat at my feet with no fear.

lakesnow121013.jpg

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning all, 29 degrees this morning. Got about 2ins. of the white stuff on the ground this morning.
Kevin sorry to hear about your friend. My neighbor I was worried about is in ICU. He is far from out of the woods but in the right place.
So glad its not Thursday I have to much to do this week. Mick knew better he was just getting everyones attention. Right.
HAGD-ALL!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
morning everyone... how bout dem BEARS! I will say, I have been to many sub-zero Bears games in the past... but I believe last night was the coldest I have ever been at a football game! very glad the Bears won so it wasn't for nothing! ...sorry to you cowboys fans.

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Went to the game and I must say,that was the COLDEST and WILDEST Bears game we've ever been to.And we've been to a lot.Even if we don't make the playoffs,this was one helluva game to finish on.
Josh McCown showed his true colors & was channeling Jim McMahon....Jay Cutler pack your bags.
Coach Ditka signed my nieces cast & was nice to talk to.He shook everyones hands.

I thought we saw Mick there,and with him thinking it's Thursday today would make me believe that was indeed him we saw.. smile

Bears-Fan-tailgates-in-Chicago_3_display_image.jpg
Last edited by Cold Pizza; Tue Dec 10 2013 10:31 AM.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Oops ! Musta been to early,after a late night! I wouldn't sat out there last night for nothin! Condolences on the loss of your friend,Kevin .

Last edited by oldnfuelish; Tue Dec 10 2013 12:43 PM.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jim,
Even the Wild ducks know they Taste Better than Domestic ducks.
MIGHT have hit 60 AFTER the wind died about 1pm.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Sorry about your buddy, Kevin.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved