Veteran Member
She doesn't look impressed holding that thin cord either. laugh

Ron Gordon
Cell: 815.762.2616
Email: flash03@comcast.net
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Here ya go guys!! LOL!! 141151717967

***Wanted*** Always looking for Oilzum, Kunz, and Husky Cans, Signs and Smalls.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Esse's Garage
Here ya go guys!! LOL!! 141151717967

eBay.JPG

Ron Gordon
Cell: 815.762.2616
Email: flash03@comcast.net
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I am always confused about the storage lockers behind that seller. It makes me wonder if they want me to believe that came from a storage locker...

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
And now some are invading Facebook! Lol

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Like the Texaco NO SMOKING, them has got to be repops, they're too perfect.
Maybe fantasy is the correct category.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Also known as PIMPING? Are the signs Really being Sold? Haven't noticed any posted in BOTW here.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Originally Posted By: bppierce
Like the Texaco NO SMOKING, them has got to be repops, they're too perfect.
Maybe fantasy is the correct category.

Sure looks like heavy restoration to both sides. Hope they are dated & signed wink wink wink

Jay Leeper
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
I don't know anyone involved. I'm just copying directly off the original ebay listing Roger posted:

“Nice shape, has some wear but no issues”

N
N
I love how people go for shock value...do you really think that saying rude things about my wife will cause me or HER to want you to see her face. For anyone who thinks anything we are doing is wrong or immoral, I would beg you to show me a shot where she is actually wearing ANYTHING inappropriate or standing in a provocative way. Yes she has a wonderful figure, and its so good in fact that simply wearing a T-Shirt or Tank top does emphasize it. Also, for people who think we do not sell anything...Please! We are a small business and we are growing and enjoying the hobby. Its a shame to think that some of the people that we will be forced to interact with are the same people being so rude and distasteful here. You all sit behind your computers and make judgement...I have stood up for Troy before, I will obviously stand up for my wife, and what others want to do is their business as well. Keep in mind our little circle of ebay sellers are the people who are really fueling the hobby. Take away Troy, Myself, Redhotrelics, and a few others and all of a sudden there is not much out there for a newcomer to the hobby to easily find and purchase. Now if you can not drop this and let it go that some of us find a fun way to make the days pass while we are working on listing and selling these items, allow me to shock you and tell you the real and true reason you are focusing in on all of us is because how do I say this....Um your car washed up would simply not look as good as ours. If you all want to be aficionados of this hobby, then start representing yourselves as ambassadors, and people that can be approached for gainful knowledge and help, not the rude, aging, less than kind people your being. Obviously we have fun with our listings...why don't you all do the same as well...I think you should be saying thank you rather than what you are doing. If you don't like what I have said or what we do...PLEASE refrain from taking my green money at the shows this year. Yes, my ebay name is DOUREMEMBERWIN, my name is Matthew, business partners name is Jeff, and my Wife's name as well as face, especially with this group will continue to be a mystery.

H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
Matt,

Great "reply" + post!

Now, let's move on ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hen

P.S. Some of you folks need to realize that this is "small world". Just saying ...

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I agree

-MAXGAS-
Looking for Independent Gas & Oil, Oilzum,& Early FORD dealership items.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Originally Posted By: Neewbie
I love how people go for shock value...do you really think that saying rude things about my wife will cause me or HER to want you to see her face. For anyone who thinks anything we are doing is wrong or immoral, I would beg you to show me a shot where she is actually wearing ANYTHING inappropriate or standing in a provocative way. Yes she has a wonderful figure, and its so good in fact that simply wearing a T-Shirt or Tank top does emphasize it. Also, for people who think we do not sell anything...Please! We are a small business and we are growing and enjoying the hobby. Its a shame to think that some of the people that we will be forced to interact with are the same people being so rude and distasteful here. You all sit behind your computers and make judgement...I have stood up for Troy before, I will obviously stand up for my wife, and what others want to do is their business as well. Keep in mind our little circle of ebay sellers are the people who are really fueling the hobby. Take away Troy, Myself, Redhotrelics, and a few others and all of a sudden there is not much out there for a newcomer to the hobby to easily find and purchase. Now if you can not drop this and let it go that some of us find a fun way to make the days pass while we are working on listing and selling these items, allow me to shock you and tell you the real and true reason you are focusing in on all of us is because how do I say this....Um your car washed up would simply not look as good as ours. If you all want to be aficionados of this hobby, then start representing yourselves as ambassadors, and people that can be approached for gainful knowledge and help, not the rude, aging, less than kind people your being. Obviously we have fun with our listings...why don't you all do the same as well...I think you should be saying thank you rather than what you are doing. If you don't like what I have said or what we do...PLEASE refrain from taking my green money at the shows this year. Yes, my ebay name is DOUREMEMBERWIN, my name is Matthew, business partners name is Jeff, and my Wife's name as well as face, especially with this group will continue to be a mystery.

Oh give me a break Matthew I'm calling BS on this, you know exactly what you're doing and you're getting the desired response. The whoa is me argument is not quite working here. Don't want people making comments on your wife's figure don't put it out on the internet for millions to see.

Jay Leeper
C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Brought my wife into this just to see if some of the people were seeing it differently. She as well as I thought the same, why every ad has a person in the ad selling the metal signs or what ever item. What is the focus of the ebay item? Just as the other ebay ads with people in every one of their items. You may do what ever you like and I am not the one to say whether you are right or wrong, just wonder why?
This is a forum and they are just asking why. And yes, a beautiful women makes anything look better.

And by the way, I believe we all look at and enjoy our cars whether they are new or classics, at least I do.

Craig
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved