Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#502509 Fri Jan 03 2014 11:12 AM
jwood7 Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I am being demanded now that if I ever want to see this sign again I must give an apology. So I am going to try to be the better man and I would like to say first I am sorry to nostalgiaguy for getting so upset yesterday about him trying to resell the sign I purchased from him on December 6th. I am also suppose to say sorry to his friend who had to ship this item. To which again I am sorry (trust me I have never been upset with your friend though).

However, the biggest apology I would like to make is to all the members of oldgas that you had to deal with the post last night and this guy. Maybe I am a real jerk but I just find this abusrd and somewhat a power struggle. I have tried to be very understanding in this situation but when someone is yelling at me through email because I would like to know the tracking info on my package that supposedly shipped two times prior I just tend to get alittle upset. Trust me the last thing I wanted to do was bring this up on oldgas but when I see the guy reposting the sign I purchased from him for sale, then am called a ton of names all of which will be censored if I write them, I had to say something. I hope that I do get my sign as I did pay for it, more than once, and have yet to get it but I have a feeling I will not get it.

And at this point because I feel I will not even get this sign no matter what demands are yelled at me by this guy I would like everyone to take my story into account when you buy anything from him. I would not have been upset if the package was late. Things happen, weather happens I get that but when I am treated this poorly and lied to yes I will get upset. If one time he would have not lied to me about shipping this item I probably would have not been concerned. But he did lie not once but many times and then repeatly treated me poorly when questioning him about this. My genuine concern with this item was that if it had really been shipped when he said which was 3 weeks ago I thought it might be stolen through the mail. That is not his fault but it is something I would need to take some action on. But instead of being understanding about this he called me rude to the matter and I needed to be more understanding. I received 75 emails from this guy over a month span and it was the 60th email when I finally got tracking info. I was even advised to call his surgeon.

I am hoping this post will stay on here as merely a warning and just my account of what has happened. I do not want others to have to deal with this. As I said I more than likely will not be getting this sign so I have chalked this up to a loss but at least others will be warned. I will not be posting again on this post because I do not want to deal with drama and that is not the purpose of this post. So again I

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
jwood7 #502529 Fri Jan 03 2014 12:57 PM
N
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
N
Now here is my side of the story
I made 3 deals with members on Old Gas and Jwood7 being one
I explained on several occasions that I live 2 hours away from where my booth is and was at the mercy of the vendors
Back to back storms hit and the person I was relying on to send the sign got caught up in trying to keep his family/ relatives warm. A hundreds of thousands of people lost power and some got it back after boxing day.
There was no way I could explain that I was told the item was shipped something came up and the shipping got delayed
I also told jay wood I was scheduled to have a turp (laser surgery) _done on the 19th
I was called on the 18 to confirm by the hospital and then they cancelled on the morning of the 19th . Doctor was sick I was told.
I was called a ***** so I gave him the surgeons number!
I sent him emails from Russell explain the delay
His reply was that he drove a table through a blizzard because his client was waiting for it.
J wood never mentioned that he told me that the thermometer he traded me as part of the deal was shipped on 2 occasion!
I decided to cancel the deal and put the item up for sale on old gas! He phoned my home last night yelling screaming and threatening to visit!
I told him to shut up repeatedly and when he did I told him if he wanted to have the sign here is what he had to do
Apologise to the members of old gas for the ranting's and lies and to Russell for being there for his family and friend and even then trying to get to the post office for me
You see My health is not good I've been in the hospital 3 times in 2013 He know that that and knows that I haven't been healthy enough to do the 2 + hour trip ONE WAY

As corrupt and polluted, your apology is I will not put a parcel intercept with the Lawrenceburg Post Office!
You need to send funds for the sign and the Raybestos thermometer
PS The other 2 customers from Old Gas haven't got there item(s)either and one purchased before you did! Imagine completer understanding from them!
My apologies to Old Gas a valued site

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved