Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hi Folks,
My name is Glenn Miller
I am having a super one owner advertising auction in Tomah Wisconsin on Feb 15th. If you have been to one of my auctions you know we don't play games. You come to buy and we are there to sell. Everything goes to the high bidder with no reserves and no minimums. There is also no buyers premium at the auction. We started offering online bidding this year on AuctionZip.com There is a buyers premium on that site.
I would also like to mention, I can store big stuff if you need time to come and pick it up. I can also work with buyers from out of state on delivery if available. Plus we can ship most anything.
We are still adding lots until we get to 400. I can all but guarantee this is going to be one of the better advertising auctions around this year.
Please visit my website for photos www.millersauctionco.com
Questions, feel free to call me 715 299 2543 or email me wisconsinjunk@yahoo.com

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Welcome to old gas and I'm looking forward to seeing you in Tomah on February 15th.

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
wow

collect jenney, independent oil co. , underhay oil co , valora motor oil and other massachusetts brands.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Plenty of great items, Wow is right!

H
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
H
Pictures are amazing, many signs I have never seen before. Some of the beer neon are so eye opening. That is going to be one incredible auction.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Anyone else going?
If someone is bidding online and though I can't get to Peotone, I will be going to Iowa gas if you want it hauled there to save shipping. Send me a PM to set something up.

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
So I registered to bid on items in this auction. I am surprised to see where some of the bids are already. Granted I'm a newbie, but I have to wonder how high the final amounts are going to go. Add the 15% online buyer's fee, and it doesn't appear like there are going to be many bargains. Maybe I'm just out of touch with reality in terms of current values.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
no, the current values are just way high right now, good for the seller though.

collecting standard oil items
Tim Flannery

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved