Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
As Tom's partner at shows and on signs we buy together, I have to say he is a straight shooter and honest player in the game. This character has crossed the line. I know I've been a little guilty of keyboard bravado in the past but to call and threaten your family is unacceptable behavior. I think this community has a very wide socio economic population with views all over from left to right, this guy is outside those lines. It should be like the skit on the Chappell Show "When keeping it real goes wrong" His actions should put him in the category of, the name escapes me I think it starts with an "I" guy that has been labeled a pariah by most in the collecting world.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Gives Real Meaning to the phrase AIR HEAD [other than an ECO Dispenser].

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Greg, I think you are referring to Domanic Iodone...??
Originally Posted By: bustermonty
As Tom's partner at shows and on signs we buy together, I have to say he is a straight shooter and honest player in the game. This character has crossed the line. I know I've been a little guilty of keyboard bravado in the past but to call and threaten your family is unacceptable behavior. I think this community has a very wide socio economic population with views all over from left to right, this guy is outside those lines. It should be like the skit on the Chappell Show "When keeping it real goes wrong" His actions should put him in the category of, the name escapes me I think it starts with an "I" guy that has been labeled a pariah by most in the collecting world.

Last edited by pumpingethyl; Sat Jan 11 2014 06:38 PM.

Dennis Leith / Always looking for unusual Gilmore Oil Company items and Automobilia Displays
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks Dennis, I believe that's the guy.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wow! I have been fishing for 2 days and missed most of this! Talk about turnaround for an individual! I am totally surprised that ANYONE would act like that, especially after the public apology that he issued??
ANY kind of physical threats from someone cannot be tolerated!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: K W FRITH
ANY kind of physical threats from someone cannot be tolerated!

Dose that mean DB can't threaten to step on my cans.

Oilzum, 1qt Oil Cans, Gas and Oil smalls, Oldsmobile collectables.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
IF you ever send me a can, IT WON'T BE A THREAT!

USPS says that anything sent to you @ your address that you Didn't Authorize or Order is to be considered a GIFT & can be Trashed, Used, Sold, STOMPED.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
LOL

I like SINCLAIR and old American made stuff ... No china items.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Kevin's original message should be read by every new member before joining. Most new members I'm sure have no clue about the vast web of friendships and alliances that are formed while collecting. Hopefully something will be learned from this??

-MAXGAS-
Looking for Independent Gas & Oil, Oilzum,& Early FORD dealership items.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Very interesting thread we have here lol. Just thought I had better throw my 2 cents in the pile. Back to the SNUBBERS sign, I have held this sign in my hands personally and chose not to buy it because of the rust issues. Surface rust on a tin sign will only get worse over time as most of us know and this sign had a great start on this process. PEACE smile!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...FYI - if you're looking for this seller on eBay, they changed their eBay User ID on Jan. 10th to 'oldcargraphics'...he's changed his user ID on 'the other site' as well...

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: gulfiend!
...FYI - if you're looking for this seller on eBay, they changed their eBay User ID on Jan. 10th to 'oldcargraphics'...he's changed his user ID on 'the other site' as well...

Thought that site DIED months ago!

Some of these guys have as much sense as Josh & Bill on Moonshiners. In 3 years they haven't made any shine to sell!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Seems like every new person who comes on this site with the express intent of only selling assumes that we're just a bunch of ignorant rubes sitting here waiting for someone (like them) to just come here and take our money.

We should make a mandatory to watch entry level video for new members, showing the path littered with the carcasses of their predecessors (and the few that are still hanging in here).

Collecting the Mississippi companies:
Billups, Southland, Rose Oil,Crystal Oil, Barq's
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
They Think we are the Walking Dead?
Can WE cover them w/ Duct Tape till their skin Thickens? Some are Very Thin Skinned w/ Delicate/Sensitive Egos. laugh

Last edited by Dick Bennett; Tue Jan 14 2014 06:46 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved