Next Thread
Print Thread
#50471 Mon Jan 26 2004 10:42 AM
J
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
J
Does anyone have a picture of the cardboard sleeve that goes around Mobil fan belts? I believe they were light blue with a pegasus at the top. I am looking at have some reproduced for a display I am currently working on. Any help would be appreciated.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#50472 Mon Jan 26 2004 11:24 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jeff - The only artwork I can offer to you is something I copied from an ebay offering with my photoshop program. This artwork is from a fan belt box not a sleeve. But maybe is similar....use it at your own discretion. I made it so I could make a few "mock" boxes for a shelf in my garage....yet to be done!
Enjoy

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
#50473 Tue Jan 27 2004 06:17 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jeff: You are not allowed to work on this project until; 1.) the shop is completely finished 2.) You and your buddy get the pumps they have tore down finished 3.) the new cart project is completed
Carol and I both think you have way too many projects going on at the same time. Even Woody says so. lol.

#50474 Tue Jan 27 2004 10:42 AM
J
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
J
American Garage, Thanks for the artwork, thats how I remember seeing the cardboard sleeves on the fan belts. I let you know how this project comes out.
Ohio Oil, this project qualifies for the D.I.W.A.W exemption. (Do It While At Work)so it does not interfere with other current projects!!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved