Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
Does anybody know the routing for the retractor cable for a National 360 (300 Tokheim similar I believe)? Know how it goes around pulleys but not sure what holds it up when it goes over to the other side. Maybe someone has a picture of the inside of one?
Also the add glass for the 360 --is there rubber for those? I have the trim pieces but it was all apart when I got it. Thanks
Dave

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...should just be u-channel rubber for the ad glass...

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
If it is the same as a 300 tok here are a few pics of the weight mechanisim the pulleys and the cable route.Hope it helps.Mine is all closed up now except for hanging he doors smile but this should help.

013.JPG 011.JPG 014.JPG P1010005.JPG
Last edited by buzzy56; Tue Jan 14 2014 01:41 PM.

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Information and pictures shown in this manual: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/national%20360-365.htm

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Here are a few more pics

Jeff in Georgia
I
OP Offline
I
Thank you for the pics and info .Unfortunately I am missing the pulley that is on the side where the switch is. Thought I had it but can't find it. Also the spring that goes with the pulley but that is minor I guess. The pump is basically for looks and really won't be functional. Anybody have a n extra pulley laying around? Thanks Dave

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved