Next Thread
Print Thread
#50693 Fri Dec 05 2003 08:48 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
I read my August CTO tonight, it got stuck in a weird place and I just found it. Jack Sim's article (Pump of the Month) touched on the Bowser cut 241 long distance curb pump. I keep forgetting that I have one of these and it's in GREAT shape. I can't say that I've fell in love with it since I've had it (approx 1 year). This pump came from Hershey Pennsylvania and I'm wondering approx what it's worth. I can take pictures and e-mail them if necessary. I may or may not restore it for keeps, I'm just not sure. My big love is the 40's and 50's computer pumps which I have enough to keep me busy for a long long time! Any help and interest is appreciated! THANKS!! Neal Dunn gas pump freak

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#50694 Sat Dec 06 2003 05:23 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
I have something to add to the above topic that I posted; Does anyone have any pictures that could be e-mailed to me showing what the inside of a restored one looks like. My hose is missing and I assume it uses a banana nozzle?? Again THANKS!!

#50695 Tue Dec 09 2003 06:15 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
My last shot at this before I mothball the idea of messing with this. Again THANKS for any help! gas pump freak

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved