Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
Looking for Golden West Coffee item with the cowgirl, IF cans has to be the 1st or 2nd version of the cowgirl and at least a 2lb can.

Thanks For Looking!!

Last edited by Tbirdgas; Sat Feb 08 2014 07:44 PM.
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
F
F
hello, my name is tyler and i'm currently a senior at Boisestate University and i noticed on Feb. 8th 2014 you had posted an ad looking for a Golden West Coffee item with the cowgirl. unfortunately i do not have nor own any of the 1st or 2nd version 2 lb cans you were inquiring about. although i saw in your post a framed Golden West Coffee advertisement/sign with the cowgirl in a brown dress drinking coffee in the woods featuring the words NEW DRIP GRIND. i purchased a similar item years ago at a yard sale with seemingly identical features as yours and i was hoping you could tell me a little more about the art/sign i've had hanging on my wall for the last 5 years. please feel free to email me back at swiss419@gmail.com.
thanks for your time,
tyler s.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved