Next Thread
Print Thread
C
coopwyo Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
I'm looking specifically for the Rick O'Shay comic strip out of the Sunday Chicago Tribune from January 11, 1976. I'd like to give it to our minister at church who is retiring -- it is a very fitting comic for someone who has dedicated their life to the church. Especially out here in Old Wyoming! I'm including a pretty poor quality copy of the comic so you can see exactly what I'm looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Chris

Rick O'Shay1.jpg
Last edited by coopwyo; Tue Mar 04 2014 07:02 PM.
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Usually if you contact the paper they have micro finch on file of old issues and will look them up for you , probably for a small charge and get you a copy.If they are still in existence ? I used to get old copy this way from our local paper but have not used this service in a long time. good luck.

Last edited by buzzy56; Tue Mar 04 2014 08:43 PM.

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
C
coopwyo Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
Thanks for the info guys. I called them and went to their website, and they will only give you a copy of an archived paper if you sign up for a "members plus" account. It costs $99.00 to sign up, so I don't think I'll be going that route!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...go to a library with microfiche of the Chicago Tribune - you should be able to get a print that way...can't guarantee the quality, but who knows what you would get from the Tribune?

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved