Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#520091 Wed Mar 12 2014 12:29 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

I have these 2 trucks that I`m selling from my collection.
the Wyandotte truck is 6inches long--21/2 inches wide,about 21/4 inches high..when I got it it was repainted with a new grill,tires are new,axles are new also.the tires are glued to the axles on the inside.has Wyandotte stamped on drivers door.truck is straight and in great shape..I have 3 of this truck so i`m letting one of them go..asking $25.00 plus shipping.

the second truck is a tin truck..I`m not sure what the brand is?? could be a Linemar or Mark..only mark`s on it are MF-173 painted on bottom of box in the bed..it has great tires with all the hubcaps minor bent on rail on passenger side.has minor scratch`s but overall paint is in great shape color is great..only concern is on the frame in the front where it clips to bumper,tabs are there just needs to be put into slots.friction does not work..this is a great truck and getting harder to find in decent shape anymore..I wouldn`t sell this truck as they are getting harder to find in great condition but I want to make space for my wrecker collection...asking $20.00 plus shipping

cash,ck,mo.no paypal thanks Alan

Big Al`s Garage
Always looking for::
Veedol-Tydol-Tidex-Cycol-Tycol.
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
PM sent

Dean Castellano
dean.castellano@yahoo.com
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
SOLD!!!!!!

THANKS Alan

Big Al`s Garage
Always looking for::