Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52748 Wed Aug 14 2002 08:35 PM
R
Ray Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I am looking for a complete Wayne 100A hose reel turntable. Thanks.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#52749 Thu Aug 15 2002 07:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you want the whole pump I assume? I have one 100A and am trying to get more.It is complete and in very good cond. I want $600 for it. I also have two 100R turnable wayne pumps. I can e-mail a picture if your not familiar with that pump. Like I said I know where afew more of the 100A pumps are and I hope to have them soon. Thanx Frank.

#52750 Thu Aug 15 2002 08:11 AM
R
Ray Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks for your response. My 100A appears relatively complete and in good shape except the turntable hose reel section is missing. Therefore I only need that part. If you come across a parts pump with that section intact, please let me know. How does a 100R differ from a 100A? Ray

#52751 Thu Aug 15 2002 06:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am in the process of getting pictures posted. Anyway the 100R has a round top similar to a wayne 60, and a "holster" if you will, for the nozzle to set in. The lower half of the pump is kind of bulky,and it's taller than a 100a but shorter than a tall pump, medium size. My mom does the digital camara thing and she is on vacation. When she gets back I will put her to work. Frank.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved