Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#531183 - Sun Apr 27 2014 11:12 AM Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection.
Esse's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Janesville, Mn. 56048
Looking to add to my Oilzum Collection, looking for more quarts of all Metal Versions. Don't want any composite cans. Also looking for Nice Oilzum Grease Cans prefer the older Orange style but may be interested in other versions also. PM me with what you have for sale or email me pictures. My email address is in my Profile. Willing to pay top dollar or also willing to trade I have a lot of Quart Cans that I would be willing to part with from mid range to High end quarts for the right Oilzum stuff.

Thanks

#531192 - Sun Apr 27 2014 11:49 AM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: Esse's Garage]
big blazer Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: danville,va.
Nice display

#531195 - Sun Apr 27 2014 11:57 AM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: big blazer]
advertologist Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: So. Ca.
this guy had 2 of these on ebay, you might check too see if he has anymore.. cool

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Old-Oilzum-1-LB-...2-/251509805598

#531233 - Sun Apr 27 2014 01:42 PM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: advertologist]
Dave's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Abbotsford, British Columbia, ...
Very nice display!!!

#531238 - Sun Apr 27 2014 01:58 PM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: Dave's Garage]
Bob Richards Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Longview, WA
Excellent looking display, Jason!

#531258 - Sun Apr 27 2014 03:10 PM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: Bob Richards]
Wes Maxwell Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Central Ohio
I know that the metal brackets that hold your two porcelain signs together and make them into a curb sign have been reproduced. The set I saw was very nicely done. I can probably get you a name if you would be interested?

#531281 - Sun Apr 27 2014 04:19 PM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: Wes Maxwell]
Esse's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Originally Posted By: Wes Maxwell
I know that the metal brackets that hold your two porcelain signs together and make them into a curb sign have been reproduced. The set I saw was very nicely done. I can probably get you a name if you would be interested?

Thanks Wes, I contacted you awhile back about that. I contacted the guy and he said the guy that made them for him no longer does but he was going to get the equipment to start doing them.

#531356 - Sun Apr 27 2014 06:48 PM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: Esse's Garage]
Esse's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Here are some pictures of what I might possibly Trade..... Thanks

#531364 - Sun Apr 27 2014 07:03 PM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: Esse's Garage]
cig31 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: oklahoma
Jason
That blue husky needs to come to Oklahoma!
Chad

#531398 - Sun Apr 27 2014 08:26 PM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: cig31]
Esse's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Originally Posted By: cig31
Jason
That blue husky needs to come to Oklahoma!
Chad

Oilzum Break-In quart needs to come to Minnesota along with some of that other Oilzum stuff you have!!

#532386 - Thu May 01 2014 09:57 PM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: Esse's Garage]
oltoydoc@vintagegas.com Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Shady Cove, Oregon (outside Me...
Jason, I have a couple Oilzum cans on ebay. I don't think I can list them in this catagory. I'll put them in the For Sale section.
Vintage Gas

#532426 - Fri May 02 2014 06:59 AM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com]
Esse's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Originally Posted By: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
Jason, I have a couple Oilzum cans on ebay. I don't think I can list them in this catagory. I'll put them in the For Sale section.

Thanks Don, I will take a look.

#532475 - Fri May 02 2014 11:30 AM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com]
Oldgas Offline

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
Originally Posted By: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
Jason, I have a couple Oilzum cans on ebay. I don't think I can list them in this catagory.

Don,
If you are responding to a "Want to Buy" with items that the members asked for, you certainly can post them in a reply on this forum. If it is an eBay item, we'd appreciate it if you'd put the auction number and title rather than a full link to the auction.

#532697 - Sat May 03 2014 09:59 AM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: Oldgas]
champlinman Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Hastings,Ne. USA
Not sure if you have this one? Not perfect but nice.

#532964 - Sun May 04 2014 02:54 PM Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. [Re: champlinman]
Esse's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Champlinman I sent you a PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog2 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved