Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
I agree with Gmstuff. I hope the day never comes that I have "show burnout"! If it does, perhaps I need a new hobby/addiction? I understand that due to work and costs, we can't all make all of the shows. For me, having some local/regional shows throughout the year keeps me going until I hit one or both of the two BIG shows in the summer. I agree with Bryce on the clearly published show schedule (preferably not starting on Tuesday!) that is adhered to, but I would stop short of mandating pricing. As has been claimed here before, I don't want to tell someone else how to price/sell their stuff. It looks like you have a great spot, great weather is a given, and a passion to give it your all AND make it fun. I say, GO FOR IT!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Will any celebrities be attending? jk, I think it's a great idea. Plus any excuse to get out of the Arizona heat i'm interested in especially petroliana! Keep us posted bro!
-Anthony

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Yes it would be great to have another show out here in So Cal.I would go

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
John, Although I have only known you for a short time, I feel you are the perfect person to make this work. You have youth and enthusiasm on your side and I feel both of these factors are essential for the progression of this hobby. Your location and facilities are very well suited for a show that is both vendor and buyer friendly. IMO, welcoming more young enthusiastic collectors is a must for this hobby to keep going strong. You and I have talked extensively about this before and you know you have my full support and I will help you any way I can to make this show happen.

Last edited by pumpingethyl; Fri May 30 2014 07:51 AM.

Dennis Leith / Always looking for unusual Gilmore Oil Company items and Automobilia Displays
S
S
I think another SoCal show is a very good idea. Count me in as an attendee.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved